Crap games competition GP2X

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crap games competition GP2X

Find in-depth gaming news and hands-on reviews of the latest video games, video consoles and accessories.

LOL, thats awesome. I wouldn't mind a GP2X, but doesnt a PSP blow it out of the water, emu and homebrew wise?

no

the PSP is hampered by the firmware. Sony keep upgrading it, making it difficult to play homebrew / emu stuff.
    even if you get an older PSP, you may be stuck with a choice between upgrading to play the newer games, or staying with old firmware for emulation

Comment

Originally posted by jnm23 View Post
      no

the PSP is hampered by the firmware. Sony keep upgrading it, making it difficult to play homebrew / emu stuff.
      even if you get an older PSP, you may be stuck with a choice between upgrading to play the newer games, or staying with old firmware for emulation
      You've not heard of Dark Alex?
      Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

I've never heard of Dark Alex. Had I not read this thread, I would have imagined it/him to be an RPG villain or a vibrator.

Comment

Originally posted by Baggie View Post
          a vibrator.
          Dragon's Den here I come.
          Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by cutmymilk View Post
            http://www.joystiq.com/2007/05/03/gp...ition-results/

LOL, thats awesome. I wouldn't mind a GP2X, but doesnt a PSP blow it out of the water, emu and homebrew wise?
            Not really, the GP2x has a lot gong for it. The best handheld Megadrive and Mega CD emulation, superb Neo Geo and CPS1/2 emus etc. I far prefer the screen compared to the PSP screen for emulation, due to the more traditional aspect ratio. Then of course there's the fact that you can play video on it (DivX, Xvis etc) simply by dragging and dropping... no annoying format conversions etc. I wub my GP2X

Comment

Working...
            X