Playstation Sega Rally clone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Playstation Sega Rally clone

I remember reading a review of an import racing game in an issue of Play magazine back in the day which was described as a Sega Rally clone and got reviewed pretty well if my memory serves me correctly.

Does anyone know what this might have been. I really wanted to pick it up at the time but had no means of getting my Playstation chipped in order to do so. Thinking of picking it up and converting it for some PSP play if I can find it, so any help appreciated.

Ain't it Burning Road? Actually that's a Daytona clone.
    Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

No, as you say that was a Daytona clone. This was purely a rally game I think.

Comment

Was it Rally Cross? - It was quite good graphically but not a patch on the playability of Sega Rally on the Saturn. I think it had realtime crashes and stuff as well...

Comment

Thanks for the suggestion but I don't think thats it, I think it was only released in Japan from what I remember.

Comment

V Rally?
            EDIT: Obviously not if it was only Japan

Rally Cross was released in Japan but it was completely reworked for that version. Apparently it was MASSIVE there!!

Rally De Africa was quite close to Sega Rally if my memory serves me correctly: http://www.answers.com/topic/1998-rally-de-africa
            Last edited by JP; 13-05-2007, 22:50. Reason: Stupidity and not reading the whole thingy...

Comment

We have a winner! Cheers Evolution-One.

Will have to see if I can pick it up for cheap as the reviews I have found on the net aren't particulary favourable.

Comment

Hey I've won a prize lol!!!

Was it the Rally De Africa game that you meant? There is a Rally De Europe too I think.
                Originally posted by On The Edge of Insanity View Post
                We have a winner! Cheers Evolution-One.

Will have to see if I can pick it up for cheap as the reviews I have found on the net aren't particulary favourable.

Comment

Yeah, it was definitely Rally De Africa, although I hear Rally De Europe is supposed to be improved over that so I might be checking that out as well.

Comment

I have this if you wish to buy it off me, Rally De Africa, that is drop me a PM?

Comment

Working...
                    X