DC: Snow surfers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DC: Snow surfers

hi, just a quick question is snow surfers the same game as RIPPIN' RIDERS (us) and cool boarders burrn(jap)

looking to get cool boarders but if its the same i'll just get snow surfers.

thanks

seems they are from the pics.

Comment

Yeah, they are indeed all the same game

Comment

cheers, i'll just get snow surfers then its a bit cheaper.

Comment

Great game btw, got slated when it came out but i really enjoyed it.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperDanX View Post
            Great game btw, got slated when it came out but i really enjoyed it.
            yeah i remember playing it years ago and quite liking it, good to here its a good game

very cheap too ?3inc on ebay, that's the best thing about the dreamcast now you can get like 10games for the price of 1 current gen game

Comment

Wasn't really keen on this myself (bit of a snowboard game nut), but for those prices it's worth a go.

Comment

By the way, if this type of game is your bag try Sega Extreme Sports it's not the best but it is a really overlooked Dreamcast game that's worth a go.

Comment

I'd recommend getting either the Japanese or US versions personally, but thats only because the PAL ver is 50hz only...

Comment

I thought this was a pretty good game but didn't play quite as well as CoolBoarders 2, not quite as 'flowing'. It was nice to see CB in a 'next gen' form.

But given the ridiculously cheap price it can be found for, there's no reason at all to not give it a blast.

Comment

Working...
                    X