How much should i pay :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How much should i pay :)

I'm getting back into 16-bit gaming, i'm going to hook up a megadrive, and although there are plenty of cheap but just as brilliant games as the ones i'm about to mention, these three appeal to me too.

I don't know rough prices, i just know they're expensive compared to 3.00 to 10.00 that you can pick up a load of megadrive games for and are ace!

Ok...the 3 games..

Slap Fight
    Contra the hard corps
    Pulseman.

Thanks

Just a wild stab in the dark:

Slap Fight ?70
    Contra the hard corps ?50
    Pulseman ?25

These games rarely come up for sale, and although these are complete guesses, I'd say you'd be doing well to get them for any less...

Places like VGI always have them in stock if you're willing to pay twice the going rate.

Comment

If i could get each game for approx that, I'd settle for that, thanks moonwhistle

Comment

If your aren't bothered about the region you can always get the Genesis version of Hard Corps for around £20 complete.

Comment

Or just get Probotector, which is the same game but with different sprites ...

Comment

slap fight MD

slap fight is the most random conversion - a game from about 1986 being released in what 1991/1992? not sure what they were thinking

good game, but would have made more sense on the master system

Comment

Comment

Working...
              X