• Show
Clear All

PS2 Lightgun games

Ive managed to get hold of a couple of guncon 2's and the following games

Vampire night
    Time crisis 2
    Time crisis 3
    Time crisis crisis zone

all are excellent but are there any other lightgun gems out there for my ps2 ?

Thanks

Dino Stalker/Gun Survivor 3 is well worth picking up.

Comment

Whilst it's not in the same league as the Namco games, Endgame is a pretty solid lightgun shooter and has another shooting game included on the disc as an 'extra'. I mainly mention this because it can be picked up for between £1-£2 preowned and is not a bad blast (though it's pretty difficult.)

Virtua Cop:Elite Edition is well worth picking up, especially as it contains both VC games.

Comment

I enjoy Virtua Cop: Elite Edition.

Basically Virtua Cop 1+2

Resident Evil: Dead Aim is OK.

Comment

What about Ninja Assualt??

I've been looking for gun games lately as well for my Jpn PS2 thanks to blasts on Virtua Cop 3 down the arcade last week but havent got round to buying any yet.

Neil

Comment

If you like Vampire Night, try Ninja Assault. PM me.

Also, the PS1 gunvari collection on the PS2.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
              If you like Vampire Night, try Ninja Assault. PM me.

Also, the PS1 gunvari collection on the PS2.
              #
              actually i have got ninja assault , forgot i had that , havnt got round to playing it yet tho.

Comment

The 4 you have were all I had, and I also owned Ninja Assault. But that one was mediocre. Its a Naomi game though.

I personally loved TC3 the most. Its an extremely big game in terms of unlockables. I also thought Vampire Night was awesome, but it lacked something HoTD2 had, I think cool enemy designs and removable limbs and such. Bossfights were way less interesting too. Its otherwise the closest you can get to HoTD2 on the Ps2, and HoTD2 is for me probably the ultimate lightgun game (I have played 4 last week too, but not enough yet).

Comment

yea im loving vampire night , awesome game , i also own hotd2 too , vampire night seems a bit easier to me (which isnt a bad thing these games are hard )

Maybe i should pick up a gun for my ps1 too then

Comment

Gunfighter 2: Revenge of Jesse James - It's Time Crisis 2 set in the wild west and a very good game.

Comment

Why was there never a PS2 version of Point Blank???

Comment

Working...
                      X