No announcement yet.

Suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

elkatas is right, we've not had a platformer. Anyone fancy any of those?

Comment

Impossible Mission.

You can alsways play the original C64 port on the NDS version

Comment

How about something like Freedom Fighters ? A game which not very many people have seem to have played (in general, not necessarily here) and it's out for many formats (PC, GC, PS2 and Xbox i think) so shouldn't be too hard to get a copy.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
          elkatas is right, we've not had a platformer. Anyone fancy any of those?
          What about Psychonauts? Sly Raccoon would also be a good choice but perhaps will be harder to find.

Comment

OK, it's not a platformer, but I'd like to suggest...

Shenmue

- It's about time there was a Dreamcast game.
            - Most people here seem to have a Dreamcast.
            - Most people who do will probably own the game.
            - But they won't have played it in ages.
            - It'll be getting played in December, which is perfect.

Comment

Yeah Shenmue has been suggested lots of times, especially for December so let's go with that which gives us a bit of time to choose a platformer for January. Let's make Killer 7 February's game.

Comment

May I suggest Katamari for April? On any format. Or Shadow of the Collosus. Or something like Mars Matrix? Or something like bomberman on the 360 so we can do multiplayer.

Comment

How about doing a portable game some time?

Comment

I'm up for that. May I suggest Donkey Kong King of Swing on DS or GBA? GBA version is about 2p on play-asia. I've started playing it (20&#37 and it's quality and good for 15mins a session, but I've been sidetracked by CoD4 for ages.

Any other portable suggestions?

Comment

Gunstar Future Heroes?
                      Zelda: Link's Awakening?

Comment

How bizarre... I was only telling Keith yesterday how awesome the GBA was (16-bit console in the palm of your hand).

Mine's in the loft at the moment, but I'd happily get it down again for Astro Boy: Omega Factor. I'm not sure how easy it is to get hold of though.

Comment

Originally posted by Number45 View Post
                          How bizarre... I was only telling Keith yesterday how awesome the GBA was (16-bit console in the palm of your hand).

Mine's in the loft at the moment, but I'd happily get it down again for Astro Boy: Omega Factor. I'm not sure how easy it is to get hold of though.

Easy. :-)

Comment

I'd be interested in any GBA action, or even dust off the old Gameboy too.

With so many emulators on PC / Mac these days for older portable consoles it should gaurantee plenty of people having access to whatever you choose (providing they own it of course ).

I'd happily bust through Astroboy though - it's brilliant.

fdsbh

Comment

Originally posted by RagingAvatar View Post
                              Cool. I should also point out that I wasn't telling Keith so much as reminding him... reading it back makes it sound like he'd never touched one before and I'm sure he has at least twelve versions of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Number45 View Post
                                Cool. I should also point out that I wasn't telling Keith so much as reminding him... reading it back makes it sound like he'd never touched one before and I'm sure he has at least twelve versions of it.
                                Don't be silly!

I've had five. One GBA, three GBA SPs (Silver, Pearl White, Torchic Orange) and a Gameboy Micro (Famicom).

Comment

Working...
                                X