No announcement yet.

Suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well i would put my vote in for p.n.03.......i need to get the pal version though...if anyone has it pm me

Comment

Me for P.N.03!!!!1

Comment

Another vote for P.N.03

I still need to try it on Hard difficulty.

Comment

I would like to vote for Gunvalkyrie or P.N.03 too. (^_^)

Comment

I could do with a good excuse to replay P.N.03, as I quite liked it, but never got as far as I wanted with it.

Comment

Another vote for P.N.03

Comment

Well, another month without soul reaver....

I vote for soul reaver.

Comment

im up for Viewtiful joe or PN03, anywhere you can get the usa version? VG+ dont have it and i can only find Disc only versions on ebay

Comment

The JPN version of pn03 is about 2p on playasia and is an easier game to play which is important if you want to unlock the "special" suit. You don't miss out on anything apart from a plotline that doesn't impact the game.

Comment

Viewtiful Joe 1

Comment

Goldeneye.

10yrs old this month. Just had a sesh at dinner time with Chris in reception and it's still silky smooth, the music is wonderful too. Best Movie > Game adaption ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Concept View Post
                          The Secret of Monkey Island
                          Day of the Tentacle or Sam & Max
                          We've just done a point and click adventure, so it wouldn't make much sense to do another so soon.

Comment

Games with a few votes:

Stranger's wrath Xbox
                            Astro boy GBA
                            Frequency PS2
                            Gun Valkyrie Xbox
                            Galleon GC
                            Sega GT Xbox
                            P.N.03 GC
                            VJ GC
                            Band Bros DS

Shadow of Memories is September's game.

Perhaps we should have a Capcom 5(4) month (P.N.03, Dead Phoenix, Resident Evil 4, Killer 7, and Viewtiful Joe)? Although it looks like there's enough people wanting to do P.N.03 on its own...

Will enough people play Sega GT? There's a lot of Xbox360 racing games out at the mo, so I can't see many people putting the time into Sega GT. I'd quite like to try it.

We need to do a ryhthm action game, and Frequency or Band Bros are good examples. Perhaps both in a month?

Galleon and Gun Valkyrie must be done at some point.

I'd also love to try Astro Boy.

More comments on the list above please.

Comment

Resi 4 and Killer 7 deffo, I've not played through Killer 7 and could do with doing so.
                              As for Rhythm action I'd say go for Amplitude or Fantavision for flat out weirdness.

Comment

Ryhtmn Action surely there's no choice to be made - Gotta be Donkey Konga

Has Shadow Of The Colossus been nominated yet ? I've been playing through it on PS3 and it's one of those titles nobody should miss.

Comment

Working...
                                X