Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "can you remember that game?" nostalgia thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The "can you remember that game?" nostalgia thread.

Thought it would be cool if we have one of these, where we have a small conversation about a game we've not played or talked about in YEARS, before we move onto the next game discussion.

Anyone remember this?:

Porsche Challenge! It was ace! Looking back now, because it's been so long I remember it looking stunning, of course if we played it now it would probably ruin the memory of it lol. One thing I remember about this game is when you used to crash into another car, and one of the A.I characters used to shout "my Boxster!"

Yeah, I had that. Was pretty good at the time and I seem to remember it being the first game to make use of the analogue controller (the pre-dualshock version).

Comment

I remember being too young to afford games every week, so I used to play the official Playstation Magazine demo version of the game over, and over, until I had enough to pay for it 6 months later.

Comment

I remember the Porsche game. I also remember the lotus esprit challenge as well. But does anyone remember the old PC 3DFX game Ultimate Race Pro which was the showcase game for the new voodoo cards when they first hit the shelves almost 10 years ago.
        I just remember my jaw dropping at the amazing graphics, and promptly upgraded my PC...haha. It looks ****e now

Comment

I remember this too, not too sure how it might stand up today, but i really liked it at the time.

Comment

Working...
          X