Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So am I the only one who enjoyed Psychic Detective or what?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So am I the only one who enjoyed Psychic Detective or what?!

I have such fond memories of playing this on the PlayStation. We hired it for several nights from a local video shop, and played it with curtains drawn, for 'twas a weird one and no mistake!

The thing is, I remember it being devilishly difficult! As I remember it the whole game was essentially a precursor to the final 'game' where you could use your psychic collections to have at the evil guy. I'm sure the best we ever managed though was a draw, and I'm sure there were supposed to be loads of endings, I only ever saw about 3 or 4.

I wish they'd re-do this now but on a much grander scale

Wikipedia entry

Seems like no one else here enjoyed it.

I remember seeing reviews for the 3DO version, but I've never played it. It didn't really look like my type of game. I read that Wiko info, and it does sound interesting though.

There must be other people who played it here?

Comment

I picked up a copy of this at a boot sale for a few quid at the weekend.... Is it worth me playing then :P How long does it take to complete?

Comment

Clicked on the thread thinking that we were talking about Data West's Psychic Detective series....

Comment

Originally posted by teenagewasteland View Post
          I picked up a copy of this at a boot sale for a few quid at the weekend.... Is it worth me playing then :P How long does it take to complete?
          About 30-45 minutes, and yeah it's totally worth playing for the hammy acting, and also seeing how many different places you can go when you start 'hopping' between people and see things through their eyes.

Whether or not it makes any sense I don't know, but I seem to remember the Kite being a pretty awesome thing in the final game

Comment

Working...
          X