• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shadow of Memories / Destiny discussion

Off you go then.

Oooooh, I have a weekend off and with this starting I think i'll cane it

Comment

Started playing this last night, I have never played it before and am enjoying it well so far, managed to die a few times already..

Made the rookie mistake of trying to contact myself in the past... should have known... I should have remembered what happened in Timecop

also do the footstep sounds the character makes annoy anyone else, just seem really loud? is it the same on the PS2 and PC versions?

Comment

Surely a contender for awesomest "now loading" graphic evar?

Comment

Originally posted by MiG View Post
          also do the footstep sounds the character makes annoy anyone else, just seem really loud? is it the same on the PS2 and PC versions?
          Yes, its probably even worse on the pc version. I tried playing it myself on the pc, i couldn't get into it because its amplified on my 6.1 setup really badly.

Comment

Funny old game this. Really intriguing, but the way it forces you to talk to everyone twice is a bit annoying. The plot had me hooked so I'd like to finish it at some point. Can't see me having time right now though. Maybe over Christmas.

Comment

It's a fairly short game when you get the patterns down, it's literally being in the right place at the right "time", is the devilish character still as creepy, with that floaty Delia Smith voice?
              There's some decent twists too, quite clever really a shame there wasn't a sequel, or spin off using the same time travel ideas.

Comment

Online shopping for Import Video Games, Digital Codes, iTunes Cards, Mobage & PSN Cards, Movies, Music, Electronics, Computers, Software, Books, Apparel, Personal Care, Toys & more.

PSP version in October. No idea if it's a port yet.

Comment

wow superb. I really enjoyed the original.

Comment

Over the years I've seem the occasional used PS2 version of this game in the usual high street places typically priced at around ?10. Even online the XBox version (PAL or NTSC) seems strangely rare and, last time I looked, relatively expensive.

Always wanted to play it but as it had mixed reviews and is meant to be short so I've been unwilling to pay even ?10 for it.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                      http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-83-...j-70-3h5q.html

PSP version in October. No idea if it's a port yet.
                      It's going to be a port. One of the most underrated games ever in my opinion (some of the alternate endings are quite haunting).

Comment

Last edited by usman; 28-12-2009, 17:56.

Comment

Still haven't found a XBox copy but there was a PS2 one in my local CEX only last week which tempted me as it was under ?10. I was also sorely tempted by a ?3 copy of XBox Broken Sword SD the GC version of Ikaruga at ?12 but ended up buying nothing as I remembered I'd already maxed out my gaming budget for November

Comment

This is a highly underrated game, which should be played by all IMO. I have owned it since it first came out. JPN version supports full English too.
                            Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

I enjoyed this, but I am a bit surprised at its scarcity - for some reason I completely missed it on PS2 but when I grabbed a cheapy Xbox it was one title that stood out in the recommendations I got from the masses, and I can't remember paying any more than about £8 on eBay. Strange.

Well worth grabbing though, not many like this around.

Comment

Working...
                              X