Ninja Gaiden-PC Engine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ninja Gaiden-PC Engine

Hi, is this any good on the pc engine? I vaguely remember from way back when it came out the reviews said it was just a port of the Famicom version. Would someone be so kind as to refresh my memory? Thanks. Oh yeah, is it rare or hard to find at all??

Its not rare or expensive, indeed i actually need a loose hu of it only got the box floating around after some mid 90's pce disaster............first up the parallax scrolling is HORRENDUS, really awful. Other than that the graphics are clean, if the sprites are a bit small, plays well and the music is good, i like it a lot.

Comment

S'alright. It does look quite like the Fami version, small sprites, not particularly colourful graphics, plays pretty well though.

Comment

Thanks a lot fellas.

Comment

The redrawn cutscenes don't look that good and the music is nowhere near as good as the NES/FC tunes. Haven't played it enough to compare the gameplay changes but I don't like the way the ape things have been replaced by generic dogs in the 1st level

Comment

Gameplay is inaccurate which is the biggest problem. Firewheel isn't totally invincible which will get you killed in certain spots.

Comment

Working...
            X