No announcement yet.

Retro Core Revival

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The new series of Retro Core is now live on YouTube and the official site, 1 whole day early

Retro Core 4 - Volume 1

Official Site - http://www.segagagadomain.com/RetroCorepage-main.htm

Comment

Cool, I like the shorter length - managed to watch that episode on the loo! Jewel Master didn't look that fun but I might try and find the OST. Did you buy anything in the junk shop?

Comment

That Hard Off store looks marvellous, I miss having dedicated UK retro stores.

A holiday to Japan is in order!

Comment

Originally posted by acidbearboy View Post
          Cool, I like the shorter length - managed to watch that episode on the loo! Jewel Master didn't look that fun but I might try and find the OST. Did you buy anything in the junk shop?
          I did indeed. I bought Splatter House 3 that was in the glass case

Volume 2 of Retro Core 4 is out now.

Official site for the original 720p file download - http://www.segagagadomain.com/RetroCorepage-main.htm

Comment

It's time for another Retro Core and today I open up that other Metal Slug Gashapon / Gatcha Gatcha egg. What could be inside? Games featured in this show include a look at the western and Japanese versions of X-Kaliber 2097 / Sword Maniac for the SNES / Super Famicom and also a look at the really bad Instruments of Chaos staring Young Indiana Jones.

Oh, I almost forgot. A quick walk through the arcade.

Comment

Metal Slug gashapon? I wish I could get some over in Canada Looking forward to watching this later and becoming immediately jealous.

Comment

Another week another volume of Retro Core

Comment

Did you manage to get the mini AES yet Yakumo? Nearly bought the full set to get it but seemed a bit pointless when I would've thrown all the other tat in the bin!

Comment

Cool, the music at the start of your latest ep is suspicious

Comment

Originally posted by ikobo View Post
                      Did you manage to get the mini AES yet Yakumo? Nearly bought the full set to get it but seemed a bit pointless when I would've thrown all the other tat in the bin!
                      Nah, I never bothered in the end. Waste of money since they cost 300 yen each.

Originally posted by Baseley09
                      Cool, the music at the start of your latest ep is suspicious
                      indeed but I still like the MD version of the tunes better I just love chip music.

Comment

All new show and a special on the XRGBmini Framemeister

Comment

All new Retro Core out now, Volume 6. Up on YouTube with the official download coming in an hour.

OFFICIAL SITE - http://www.segagagadomain.com/RetroCorepage-main.htm

Comment

RC4 volume 7 is now on YouTube
                            The official high resolution version is coming within the next 24 hours. I'll post here once it's ready.

The official download is far higher quality than YouTube since it's recorded in H264 at 9.2MBPS 720p with 255kbps stereo audio. File size is1.09GB

Comment

It took a very time long to arrive but it's finaly here - Retro Core 4 Volume 8

You Tube shown below

High Quality download at the official site - http://www.segagagadomain.com/RetroCorepage-main.htm

Last edited by Yakumo; 27-05-2013, 15:18.

Comment

Really nice! I wondered last night where your newest episode was lurking. I see you got Ninja Warriors in there... Thanks for continuing the hobby. Will check this out tonight.

Comment

Working...
                                X