No announcement yet.

Retro Core Revival

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The new volume of Retro Core is out now with the 14th volume now available for download in 720p at 60fps on the official site. The official site is going under some changes at the moment and for some reason the page is cut off when viewing on a phone or tablet and on Fire Fox the links are messed up so until I get time to fix this issue I'll just post the direct link - http://www.segagagadomain.com/retrocore/rc4-14.htm

Comment

A Retro Core 4 special is now up on YouTube.

Comment

Big update to the official Retro Core site. Both Retro Core 4 Vol:15 and the Dezaemon Special part 1 are both up for download in 720p at 60fps.

And up now on YouTube is the 2nd part to the Dezaemon 2 special.

Comment

The next real Retro Core show is out now on YouTube

Retro Core 4 - Volume 16

Comment

This video was actually filmed about 2 weeks ago.

Retro Core 4 - Volume 17 - PXP 3 unboxing and review

Comment

New Retro Core - Mega Race

Comment

This is not a real Retro Core video as such but I think it fits in this thread.

Published on 5 Jul 2014

It's that time of the month when I take a trip up to Manga Soko to buy some new games. This place is amazing with thousands upon thousands of games from 8bit systems such as the MSX and Famicom disc system right up to PS4 and XBOX ONE when it's finally released in Japan.

Time code
                10:00 - To skip directly to actually walking around the store (misses out all the driving)

21:14 - to see my buys for the day. Lot's of PC Engine love on this shopping trip.

If you like this video, please hit that like button and subscribe to the channel.

New Battle of the Ports coming in a day or two with a new Retro Core also in production.

Comment

Nice video, I would be like a kid in a candy store

Man, I have to go over there some day, but not sure how to trek outside Tokyo on my own.

Comment

Let's just say you won't find a store like this one in Tokyo. All the great game stores have long gone from Akihabara and the likes of.

Leaving Tokyo is easy as long as you have a JR pass. Only tourists can buy them too. Basically they allow you to travel the country using the JR train network which can take you to every part of the country.

To get to where this store is by train you'd need to catch the Shinkansen (Bullet train) to Kokura in Kita Kyushu. Then change to a local train to Shimosone (it's about 5 or 6 stops or 20 minutes ride). From there you can walk to Manga Soko in about 20 minutes but you will need to use Google Maps I guess so not to get lost. I never use public transport but I think from Tokyo to Kita Kyushu is going to take about 3 hours or more by Shinkansen. It really is far away.

Comment

Wow, I guess I need to find someone likeminded who is willing to take a day trip then, doubt I get my girlfriend to do it, haha.

Comment

Great video! Thanks, Yakumo.

Can you do some powerslides and jumps next time you drive there to spice up the first section!

I'd have got as far as the Gachapon stations on the way in!

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                          Great video! Thanks, Yakumo.

Can you do some powerslides and jumps next time you drive there to spice up the first section!
                          Haha, I'm on a 1 point license for another month (been a year now) so I have to be a good boy when driving. Not that I'm a tit that runs red lights and drives like a dick in residental areas but because I drive very fast on the motorway

Comment

Retro Core is back! Soon, Very soon.

Comment

Maybe tomorrow?

Comment

Finally, You Tube accepted the video. I guess there was an issue with their upload program.

Comment

Working...
                                X