No announcement yet.

Retro Core Revival

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's a look at the new AGM Pad P1. Will it survive the water test?

Comment

back in the 80's I would watch films and TV where something like this was science fiction. It's amazing what we have now!
      By the way, this is NOT streaming from the cloud, it's running on the watch natively.

Comment

That's cool

Still not as cool as this mind

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
          That's cool

Still not as cool as this mind

Lol, I never had one of those but I did have an aeroplane transforming watch

Comment

The final retail version of the X68000 Z unboxing and quick test.

Comment

Cute system tbf if money was no object would deffo pick up, otherwise minimal exclusives aye.

Geograph seal is dead cool tho, and star wars.

Comment

The wee physical disks are great. I think that's where these mini systems let themselves down, once you're through with the built in games there's nowhere left to go. (Outside modding) Mad when you think how folk would lose their **** for working mini cartridges that would play on them, feels like the companies are missing a trick in not milking that to death.

Comment

Blimey, didn’t know that existed! The 68000 obviously must still have a sizeable following in Japan to warrant a mini being produced. And it looks a considerably better take on the mini concept than that awful Amiga mini released a few years back.

(Interesting that the 68000 Z mini has what seems to be the original OS – which looks like it owes design cues to early versions of Mac OS!)

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                    The wee physical disks are great. I think that's where these mini systems let themselves down, once you're through with the built in games there's nowhere left to go. (Outside modding) Mad when you think how folk would lose their **** for working mini cartridges that would play on them, feels like the companies are missing a trick in not milking that to death.
                    I've already figured out how to run XDF images on mine . Works just like a really X68000. You can even eject a SD card like a disc then insert another.

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
                      I've already figured out how to run XDF images on mine . Works just like a really X68000. You can even eject a SD card like a disc then insert another.
                      Get “The Cockpit” on, I love that one just for the opening music (along with the weird little story/poem thing told from the perspective of the pilot).

Comment

I’m tempted to pick one of these up when I’m in Japan next month. Assuming they’re available at retail.

Comment

Originally posted by Hirst View Post
                          Get “The Cockpit” on, I love that one just for the opening music (along with the weird little story/poem thing told from the perspective of the pilot).
                          Ooh, don't think I've seen that. I'll give it a try. Thanks for the recommendation.

Comment

Originally posted by CMcK View Post
                            I’m tempted to pick one of these up when I’m in Japan next month. Assuming they’re available at retail.
                            I've not seen them in stores but then again I've not really been looking.

Comment

Can the Headwolf Fpad 3 satisfy?

Comment

Who comes up with the names of these things?

Comment

Working...
                                X