slimline ps2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

slimline ps2

anyone know the cheapest place to get a slimline ps2? not really retro, since they're astonishingly still making games for it, but whatever. i've noticed now is the optimum time to begin this collection, since all the norman faucets are busy arsing around with their fancy PS3s and their 360s and their moby grape, all the ps2 stuff is ridiculously cheap. went into cex leeds and there is at least 50% of floor space taken up by ps2 games at about ?3-5. unfortunately their consoles leave a lot to be desired in both condition and pricing, so best place to get one, anyone?

Right here!
    Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by noobish hat View Post
      anyone know the cheapest place to get a slimline ps2? not really retro, since they're astonishingly still making games for it, but whatever. i've noticed now is the optimum time to begin this collection, since all the norman faucets are busy arsing around with their fancy PS3s and their 360s and their moby grape, all the ps2 stuff is ridiculously cheap. went into cex leeds and there is at least 50% of floor space taken up by ps2 games at about ?3-5. unfortunately their consoles leave a lot to be desired in both condition and pricing, so best place to get one, anyone?
      As it happens I have just bought a modded one of Dan, and therefore my mint slimline is now surpless to requirements. Drop me a pm if you are interested. ......

Comment

Ah, happy familys

Comment

happy families indeed. i love it here. soon as it turns up, i shall be heading out to get a whole stack of games. any recommendations? i have been out of the loop for a bit, living in the past, you know. i'd be pleased if someone could explain the metal gear situation to me. as far as i'm aware, there's metal gear solid 2 and metal gear solid 3 snake eater, but there seem to be a few different covers and stuff, what's going on? obviously i'll be getting ico etc and there's a few i already have like herdy gerdy and stuff. any tips?

thanks again!
          sorrel

Comment

MGS2:Substance.
            MGS3:Subsistence.
            Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

wow, didn't realise MGS3 subsistance had metal gear 1 and 2 on it. how are they different from the original releases?

Comment

There just straight ports of the msx games if thats what you mean? Keep an eye out for my new sales thread if your after a copy

Comment

Working...
                X