No announcement yet.

Gaming Holy Grails

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good job on mentioning planet harriers that game is sublime, so so wish they would make home conversion.

Anyway, my hardest to get was years trying to get Sin and Punishment for the JPN N64. This was years ago before I even knew about Ebay so I kept pestering my local indy to see if they had found a copy every month for at least a year (they were actually pretty nice about it )

Eventually, one came in, got it home and it didn't work . Found out you actually had to find the code to put in the action replay thing from the 'net. Got online straight away, got the code and it was bliss. Love Sin and punishment so much it makes me wish my Wii worked online.

May actually have to dig around for my N64 now that I think about it....

Comment

Got one of my holy grails on its way to me right now, Silent Hill Play Novel on GBA, been looking for this wee baby for about 2 years now maybe, was ONCE on playasia and I debated over buying it, debated so much when I actually went to buy it it was gone

Comment

Originally posted by Family Fry View Post
        ...Silent Hill Play Novel...
        Is there an English language option on that? If so, that can definitely go on my list of holy grails. Wouldn't mind giving it a go, just to see if it can capture the atmosphere.

Also, I really ****ing want that PS2 version of Mark of the Wolves that comes with that sick red arcade stick.

<3

Comment

No english option on silent hill gba im afraid, although there is a fan translation.

Comment

Was just going to say that, I linked it in the fan translation thread started recently by Champloo. It's incomplete however as some of the game scenarios could only be played via a mobile phone adaptor.

Comment

I'd love a complete copy of the English Pocket Reversi for the NGPC, but for now my 'cart only' keeps me going.

Comment

Originally posted by Llamarama View Post
                I really ****ing want that PS2 version of Mark of the Wolves that comes with that sick red arcade stick.

<3
                Mwahahahahahahahaaa! I am lucky enough to own this. Got it pretty cheap from Nick Pavey not long after it came out - I gather it is worth a bit more now tho. Mwahahahaahahaaa!

Comment

Ha! I'm not sure how much it goes for, exactly, but I can't find one...

Comment

not to brag but I own a mintymint English AES version of Garou

Its one of my holy grails I guess.

Comment

mega cd: snatcher

neo: metal slug 1+2

pc engine: konami card/cd games

snes: ntsc nintendo games

Comment

i heard that the kizuna supertag for europe aes was a bit of a holy grail

Comment

Originally posted by eastyy View Post
                          i heard that the kizuna supertag for europe aes was a bit of a holy grail
                          apparently 4 known copies and the last sold for $12,500 - Legend has it

Comment

Yeah, apparently the European version is as rare as unicorn spunk.

Comment

Working...
                            X