The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by toythatkills View Post
    The Kafei quest, for example. Spent about an hour posting letters and ferrying crap between people only to find out that since I didn't have Epona there was no way I could get to the place I needed to go to continue that quest, so, what, I have to start it again I guess? What a waste of time. It should alert you when you begin that you can't complete it yet.
    Kafei!!! the most epic of sidequests ever!! dont know why but i just really liked the whole thing. i was sucked in the moment i saw him come out to check the mail and go back inside and you couldnt get back in after him. many a time i would ring his bell and try to get into his house before he shut the door (i was much younger when i first played) ahh good times...

(yes i must have started that one a few times but dont remember getting especially annoyed. maybe my zelda fan impulses have blocked out any bad memories. wish that would work for the triforce piece collection and the temple of the ocean king...)

Originally posted by toythatkills View Post
    Changing masks is so much more cumbersome than swapping boots. Is there some way to stop that bloody animation every single time? It was OK the first time.
    just press of an a or b isnt it? could be wrong but i seem to remember skipping it.

EDIT: beat to the punch

Originally posted by Goemon View Post
    Last place I got to I needed to collect something and was miles into some pirate type area, where my time ran out and I had to go all the way back to the start
    did you work out you can slow time down? once i did that i dont think i had any problems with time... only once remember being proper annoyed that i hadnt got the last fairy in one of the temples before the time ran out and had to go back and do it all again...
    Last edited by mekanor; 25-07-2008, 14:04.

Comment

Originally posted by mekanor View Post
      just press of an a or b isnt it? could be wrong but i seem to remember skipping it.
      Originally posted by honeymustard View Post
      Uh yeah.... just press the button again.
      I dunno why I didn't try that.

Comment

Originally posted by honeymustard View Post
        I don't get the hate. Majora's Mask is easily the best Zelda game in the series.
        QFT. One of the very few games where the world seems 'real' - each NPC had a background, a story to tell, a purpose. And the atmosphere was phenomenal, go to Clock Town on the 3rd day and you can cut the tension with a knife.

Plus, it was the last Zelda game to actually pose a challenge. Wind Waker was such a let down after this masterpiece

Comment

Working...
        X