No announcement yet.

New Collection Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ahh, I have one of them cartridges, but there is nothing on it. I thought the punch out one was maybe a bit different. Still cool though.

Comment

Very nice snes stuff! It all goods in very good condition too.
      I only have about 80 boxed games and the condition varies, but it pleases me as I love my snes

Comment

Originally posted by Skull Commander View Post
        I only have about 80 boxed games and the condition varies, but it pleases me as I love my snes
        Just counted my stuff and i have 69 games (whay)

just recently bought 11 games

Comment

I got loads of unboxed too, but I just buy what I can get my hands on. If I can find something with a box at a later date, I just sell on my unboxed game on. It is great when you find a snes game complete in really nice condition though

Comment

I got loads of unboxed too, but I just buy what I can get my hands on. If I can find something with a box at a later date, I just sell on my unboxed game on. It is great when you find a snes game complete in really nice condition though
            as i said i just got minty copies of Wild Guns, Captain Commando and Super Empire Strikes back

for the same price it would have cost me to buy Wild Guns from a UK importer

still got a few to arrive including Dolucky's animal league soccer, which is a hoot when i played it about 15 years ago

Comment

Yes all games are complete with instuctions, innner trays and baggies etc and the condition of most of them is at least 8 or 9 out of 10

Comment

Originally posted by yesteryeargames View Post
                Yes all games are complete with instuctions, innner trays and baggies etc and the condition of most of them is at least 8 or 9 out of 10
                Is a lot of that collection kept from childhood or has it all been bought as retro?

Comment

About a third of it is from childhood and the rest has been bought over the past 5 or so years.

Comment

I wish I had kept all my childhood snes stuff. Had around 50 mint pal games inc Secret of Mana, Mario All Stars, Zelda, Super Ghouls N Ghosts, Mario Kart, Metal Marines, Super Probotector and Donkey Kong Country, but I sold them all for relative pennies .

Comment

I wish I had kept all my childhood snes stuff. Had around 50 mint pal games inc Secret of Mana, Mario All Stars, Zelda, Super Ghouls N Ghosts, Mario Kart, Metal Marines, Super Probotector and Donkey Kong Country, but I sold them all for relative pennies .
                      I know what you mean mate, I too sold alot of nice nintendo stuff for next to nothing but my Brother kept all his thankfully!

Comment

I remember when I was a kid, about to move to a new house, I was going to sort out all my N64 boxes and various other bits so I could take them to our new house, but I didn't get round to it quick enough, and my brother put them all on a bonfire! What an asshole

Comment

Originally posted by honeymustard View Post
                          I remember when I was a kid, about to move to a new house, I was going to sort out all my N64 boxes and various other bits so I could take them to our new house, but I didn't get round to it quick enough, and my brother put them all on a bonfire! What an asshole
                          I hope you brought on the PAIN?!!!

Comment

Originally posted by honeymustard View Post
                            All that plastic wrecking the environment! What an asshole!

Comment

There's something about getting a mint condition SNES game. I picked up donkey kong country in mint condition at a boot a while back. It's only donkey kong country but it's still really nice to find anything SNES in top condition.

Comment

Working...
                              X