Mick and Mack - Global Gladiators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mick and Mack - Global Gladiators

Dunno why, but this game popped into my head earlier today. I can remember getting it way back because I liked other Dave Perry games, but is it really any good? Worth picking up or not?

Pete

It was good enough at the time, it's competent and well made and cheap. I say if you want it then do so.

Comment

I remember it had a good reception; though I didn't buy it, and haven't even played it.

I guess I thought it looked a bit too generic, without anything to grab my attention.

Time to finally give it a go.

Comment

Originally posted by hellbelly View Post
        Dunno why, but this game popped into my head earlier today. I can remember getting it way back because I liked other Dave Perry games, but is it really any good? Worth picking up or not?

Pete

Hey Pete do you have Retro Gamer 56 it's on page 91

Comment

Just bought it now I don't have issue 56 yet, but it probably was part 1 of the Dave Perry article that put it in my mind.

Pete

Comment

Its very generic, but it is a good game , I really liked the water bubbling effects at the time

Comment

Delivered today, good fun, nice animation - I remember the goo gun things now, I really liked the way they shot. And like Team Andromeda said - the water bubbling is nice.

BUT - the music and digitised speech, cringing! Absolutely shocking.

Comment

Working...
              X