Super Speed Racing - Dreamcast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leon Ahoy! View Post
    I wish there was a market for VirtuaRacing2; or whatever it would be called.
    Couldn't agree more. Doubt we'll ever see it though (or Daytona)

Super Speed Racing isn't close to being as good as Virtua Racing( it lacks colour, and polish ) It is pretty good though - and worth playing.
    Well I'll find out soon - just bought a copy on ebay

I was playing Le Mans 24hr on my Dreamcast yesterday - and that is up there with FerrariF355, as a graphical marvel. It's feels great to play, too.
    Le Mans 24hr is probably my favorite racer on the Dreamcast. It's a toss up between that and F355 but I think Le Mans 24hr edges it. Shame it was pretty much ignored when it was released. Still looks and plays great even today.

Comment

How badly do they need to bring Daytona to PSN.

Comment

Not as badly as Ridge Racer.
        Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Baseley09 View Post
          How badly do they need to bring Daytona to PSN.
          Much more badly than Ridge Racer

Comment

^Oh god yeah, a 40 player online Daytona on Three Seven Speedway would be stunning. A port of the original Ridge Racer wouldn't be half as interesting, especially since I feel RR6/7 make the older games feel ropey.

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
              Not as badly as Ridge Racer.
              Ridge Racer would be cool, but.. Daytona is the one that badly needs to appear on Arcade, or PSN.

In fact, Sega should give it to SUMO, and let them smarten it up a bit. Not in a bad way; just a some polish. Not forgetting 40-player online.

Originally posted by BearBoy View Post

Well I'll find out soon - just bought a copy on ebay

Le Mans 24hr is probably my favorite racer on the Dreamcast. It's a toss up between that and F355 but I think Le Mans 24hr edges it. Shame it was pretty much ignored when it was released. Still looks and plays great even today.
              I hope you like it. Don't expect a perfect game, and I'll think you'll enjoy it.

Yep, Le Mans 24hr is still stunning. I've been playing it - and everything about it is fantastic. The sky moves and has day-to-night effects, which add to the atmosphere. The framerate is excellent - and it plays really well.
              Last edited by Leon Retro; 10-10-2008, 11:49.

Comment

Working...
              X