• Show
Clear All

<Sigh>

Why doesn't Xbox Live do C64 games?

Comment

Originally posted by drmick View Post
      <Sigh>

Why doesn't Xbox Live do C64 games?
      yep, it's a shame, or Amiga games..... Turrican2 and an online Supercars2 and Lotus Turbo Challenge...

Comment

WOAH........ never heard of Vendetta before....... does it play like LN2 then? Is the music any good?

Comment

woah! vendetta, I used to love that game in the day, I seem to remember an isometric sportscar in it somewhere.

I found it far too hard though, didn't really get too far.

Comment

It was based on the same engine as sorts, what was then used for LN3 (as it had the same programmer, Stan Schembri). I'm not sure where the hard part comes in, I found it too easy actually.
            Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
              It was based on the same engine as sorts, what was then used for LN3 (as it had the same programmer, Stan Schembri). I'm not sure where the hard part comes in, I found it too easy actually.
              Mayhem, there is a reason why you won the GamesMaster Golden Joystick......... come on..... give us little people some slack here

Of all three last ninjas would everyone agree that LN3 was the least memorable and least favourite then? Im assuming the list goes like this - LN2 > LN1 > LN3

Comment

LN3 isn't a bad game per se, just not quite as good. Puzzles are a bit obscure at times, the map gets a little big and confusing later on, the infamous bellows bug and combat requires you to monitor your bushido level. Reyn's soundtrack is excellent though.
                Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Working...
                X