X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Super Tennis Convention

Got this email regarding a possible Super Tennis convention:

Dear Super Tennis fan

If you are receiving this it means you signed up with my site, www.superdupertennis.co.uk, to take part in a silly Super Tennis convention, should I ever actually round to organising one.

You may recall I live in Russia but I'm actually coming back to Nottingham this Christmas for 2 months until mid/late Jan.

So - if there is sufficient interest in setting up a "convention" - for which read rented church hall, Panda Cola, a handful of people who should know better etc - please let me know by way of return e-mail.

If we go ahead, it go ahead on something like Jan 10, somewhere in Nottingham. Costs for the room and food etc will be split evenly between all attendees (further info on this if and when required).

Cheers
    Andy

Andy's site is here if anyone is interested in taking part.

This is excellent. I knew Super Tennis was always a very popular game - but no to this extent.

I was never that great at it.

Comment

Easily, easily, easily the greatest tennis game of all time. One of the SFC's very greatest games bar none and like F-Zero a triple AAA launch (IICR?) title. Used to play for hours and hours with my old gaming buddy BITD. Not sure I would do so well though - we always played a (PAL optimized) UK version on a NTSC machine for super speed so would mess up the timing on a NTSC/NTSC tournament...

And would the crazy bendy sideways serves be banned?!

Comment

Working...
      X