Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

storage boxes for consoles and peripherals?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SS004 View Post
    http://www.reallyusefulproducts.co.uk/uk/

I use those, good quality, and stack nice and tidy.
    I use these and can vouch for them. They stack really well and are pretty much bullet proof. I think Staples sell them too (although more expensive) so you can check them out.

You can get lots of different sizes too, which means you can definately get some that fit your games snugly without much room for wandering around inside.

The problem with cardboard is that even double walled can fold if too much weight is put on top. And if it does, what's inside gets crushed. Plus they don't protect against moisture.

Comment

Originally posted by Papercut View Post
      Those Ikea boxes are interesting, but too small for what I'm after really. I do have a couple of their larger plastic boxes, but the lids are loose on those.

Thanks for the suggestions!
      Too small? I can hardly lift them when full of games. You can get about 80 odd PS1/DC games in one. Anything bigger and they're too heavy to handle.

Comment

I'm after boxes for controllers and random bits of hardware though

Comment

Wilkinson are doing some good storage units - double height with re-inforced/corrugated lids so they can be stacked up for £6 each - I bought 5 last year when they were £5 each!

Comment

Originally posted by SS004 View Post
            http://www.reallyusefulproducts.co.uk/uk/

I use those, good quality, and stack nice and tidy.
            I can vouch for these as well, they stack great. I didn't buy online, I got all mine from Staples instore seeing them in person gave me a better idea of how many I would need.

Comment

Working...
            X