Place Your Bets.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

£1,767.17

Bonkers. Can we move this to the stupid ebay prices thread now?

Comment

£1,767.17

Bonkers. Can we move this to the stupid ebay prices thread now?
      Stupid ???? You won the compo lol !!!! So pm me ur addy and your FREE gift will be sent to you !

Comment

you lucky bast superstarbj!

well done!

Comment

That's a pretty insane price.

A good 3 thirds of those games can be had for a couple of pounds on EBay UK.

Not only that, but a good lot of them are mising the manuals as well.

There was certainly a lot of junk mixed in with the good titles :P

Comment

Originally posted by nintastic View Post
            Stupid ???? You won the compo lol !!!! So pm me ur addy and your FREE gift will be sent to you !
            Nah, mayhem won didn't he?

Comment

Originally posted by yesteryeargames View Post
              You may well want those games for collection purposes mate as they are rare but Dinosaurs: were back is a truely awful game!
              How much would you pay for a complete copy as my bro has it?

---------
              Once again peeps my Bro Andrew (a more avid snes fan you will not find!) thinks the vlaue of the aucion will be Around £1,720
              I would llike to draw your attention to the fact that my Brother Andrew's prediction of £1,720 was actually the nearest !!! Credit where cridit's due and all that lol

Dont know why it was not put in the list of predictions ?!
              Last edited by yesteryeargames; 14-02-2009, 11:33. Reason: spelling

Comment

I would llike to draw your attention to the fact that my Brother Andrew's prediction of ?1,720 was actually the nearest !!! Credit where cridit's due and all that lol

There is alot of mention of your Super Mario Brother... If he is really a big SNES fan, then where is he? Doesnt he post on any retro gaming forums?

Comment

I would llike to draw your attention to the fact that my Brother Andrew's prediction of ?1,720 was actually the nearest !!! Credit where cridit's due and all that lol

because it's for members only :P If he wants to win stuff he's gotta be a part of the community

Comment

because it's for members only :P If he wants to win stuff he's gotta be a part of the community
                    Correct

Get your brother on here in time for the next installment of Place your Bets !

Comment

actually we both use the site daily under this username have done for years, therefore part of the community as much as anyone ?
                      cheers C
                      Last edited by yesteryeargames; 15-02-2009, 00:08.

Comment

actually we both use the site daily under this username have done for years, therefore part of the community as much as anyone ?
                        cheers C
                        Why do you both share? Would be better to have seperate accounts dont' you think? Or we'll never know which one of you is on at the time

Comment

cheers C
                          Sorry man, that's just weird. Unless you are conjoined of course which would explain it, maybe. You must have a good bond. I'd hate to be associated with what my brother says.

Comment

Weird for 2 Brothers who share the same family PC and who both love video games to share an account on a games forum?
                            Maybe your comments say more about the breakdown of family life in society today if you think that's wierd mate?! lol

He was going to open a seperate account on here years ago but I told him not to as I thought it might be against the site rules to have 2 accounts from the same PC/ISP and end up causing problems in the long run?!

Anyway, Got more important things to worry about than this guys, So Cheers for now.
                            Last edited by yesteryeargames; 15-02-2009, 08:05.

Comment

I don't think it's that weird - but I would have a different account than my brother. I have no idea which forums he frequents... though, not this one I bet.

Comment

Well guess I wasn't too far off, maybe I thought people would snipe higher...
                                Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Working...
                                X