No announcement yet.

Places to get GBA games?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dunno, reckon you've been done mate. You can get them as new for about £20 in places. You should wait for a play asia sale and get one off there! The one you've got seems a bit useless. The faceplate can be replaced, but the A button is a real problem. I'd ask for a full refund.

Comment

The A button probably isnt as bad as I'm making it out to be, after I got used to it i wasnt noticing much on yoshi's island.

how easy is it to get replacement faceplates (that match the console)? they weren't really made in big amounts, the GB micro got f*** all support really. I only really want a silver (pref black but they're a pain to find) console.

Comment

I think they sell them on ebay, basically new in blister packs. I think. You wanna put a different coloured faceplate on your micro, it'll look boss!

Comment

No way man, dunno if it's OCD or what but my consoles gotta look the same all round (if possible) For the same reason I've never had a different faceplate on my Xbox 360, or one of those fugly Dual coloured DS's.

Having said that my GB Player is black but my cube is platinum. Platinum GB players are far too rare though

Comment

Yeah, I don't bother with any of that **** on my 360 or whatever. I think there's actually an official micro set that's black with a silver faceplate. or a red one with a black faceplate, I'd love one of those.

Comment

I've got my eye on some GBA video packs (spongebob and what not) for a laugh to see what they're like will give em to my neice for her 5th birthday with a GBA Sp and some games (need to get her into gaming ASAP!) when it comes.

Managed to find a metal slug on ebay, but it's got 8 days to go (£29.99 buy it now) bah. will watch it for now

Comment

I was wanting to get the shrek gba video, but I couldn't find it. I was thinking the same thing about my niece too, but she's only 2 months old, so it's a little premature maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by Ouenben View Post
                  Managed to find a metal slug on ebay, but it's got 8 days to go (?29.99 buy it now) bah. will watch it for now
                  To be honest, that's a mad price. I'd probably pay ?10 max for it, if I was desperate, but would crave to haggle that figure down a bit. It IS a great game, but when you can get the truly fantastic, big-screen PS2 Metal Slug 3 preowned for ?1.99 in the current Blockbusters sale, it kind of puts things into perspective.

Comment

Well its not that price auction. so I'm gonna see, hopefully no-one else bids on it :P

I've got MS3 for Xbox (original)

Comment

I normally go here and then look at the prices and step away again.

Gamechoiceclub has some "interesting" prices too.
                      Last edited by charlesr; 18-02-2009, 08:57.

Comment

This is why I hardly ever sell boxed GBA games and why I'm also reluctant to get rid of DS games. I don't think the issues will be as big with DS games but still.

Comment

I'm actually settling for carts (after all they are what I'm lugging around) i've always cared less about box/manual when it comes to portable stuff. but even cartridges are hard to come by now it seems. I wonder what happened to all the thousands of stock most shops still had in less than a couple years ago. Where does it all go?

Is there a big island somewhere where they all dump new/sealed games as a console goes on its way out?

Comment

Working...
                          X