SNES - Pal exclusives?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SNES - Pal exclusives?

I was thinking on gettin a USA SNES, removing tabs and moving to NTSC only gaming.
    but, before givin' away my PAL unit with all PAL games, I would ask if there are PAL exclusives worth playing.

thanks in advance...

Terranigma? That's all I can think of.

Comment

Not 'exclusive' but PAL Super Tennis on an NTSC machine (super-speeded up, much better than NTSC/NTSC) is one to keep.

Comment

The latest retro game news, reviews and features from the team at Retro Gamer. Subscribe here today.

Should be of use if you scroll down a bit.

Comment

many thanks!

Comment

Wow, we got some nice exclusives, Chrono Trigger still hurts mind...

Incidentally, surely the Ranma 1/2 beat em up was a PAL exclusive? It used the (incorrect) French names. God that game was confusing as a kid; "wait, a boy and a girl both called Ranma? Are they twins?"

Comment

in fact, Dragonball games (or even Parodius) seem hard to believe as PAL exclusives.
              (and eBay lists many Parodius carts that look very japanese ^^)

Comment

That list is only Pal exclusives that didn't make it to America so many are still available in Japan.

As for the Ranma game I think I'm right in saying in the US the first Ranma fighter was changed so that the sprites were generic american looking characters. I think it was called Street Combat or something equally plain.

Comment

Yep, that's exactly correct. Same engine, changed graphics.
                  Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Working...
                  X