Metal Gear Solid GBC Question?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Metal Gear Solid GBC Question?

Howdy, would i have any trouble playing MGS on the GBC if i didnt have a manual? I know this sounds a bit odd, who reads manuals right? (me) but i vaguely remember theres codes or something? In the manual that are needed for the game. Am i right? Im after a copy and have seen some loose carts. Thanks.

You mean like the PS1 Metal Gear Solid, with the codec frequencies? I can't remember anything like that but it's been years since I played it. Wicked game though, you'll really enjoy it

If you do have any trouble let me know and I'll dig my manual / box out of the cupboard.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyD View Post
      You mean like the PS1 Metal Gear Solid, with the codec frequencies? I can't remember anything like that but it's been years since I played it. Wicked game though, you'll really enjoy it

If you do have any trouble let me know and I'll dig my manual / box out of the cupboard.
      yeah thats exactly what i mean, thanks for the offer will bear it in mind im sure theres some kinda trick to it if anyone can enlighten me for sure?

Comment

There are only 4 codec frequencies in the manual.

Campbell -140.85
        Mei Ling - 140.96
        Weasel - 141.80
        McBride - 141.52

Comment

Cheers mate. Got a cart on the way to me

Comment

Originally posted by Blast Hardbody View Post
            There are only 4 codec frequencies in the manual.

Campbell -140.85
            Mei Ling - 140.96
            Weasel - 141.80
            McBride - 141.52
            Additionally, accessing the codec frequency of 140.07 after you've completed the main game once will

tune you into the radio drama serial "IdeaSpy 2.5". There's a different episode for each level of the game.

This feature was left out of the US version, oddly enough.
            Last edited by Nu-Eclipse; 11-05-2009, 15:08.

Comment

I finished this and don't think I needed to refer the manual. Brilliant game considering all the variables

Comment

Working...
              X