Import stores.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Import stores.

I've had some good contacts for a couple of years in japan that have found and sent me great stuff. Those contacts aren't able to continue though so i was wondering which stores you find most usefull? I mainly play and collect PC-Engine and 3DO stuff if thats any help? I do use a couple of UK importers, and some of the better ebay stores too, but was hoping to tap in to an unknown source!

I rarely buy any retro stuff now but if i do i usually use Genki. There's videogameimports too that i used to use alot back in my collecting days.

Comment

Yeah, VGI has always sold decent mint/near-mint stuff but at scary prices. Genki tends to offer better value but the condition is more hit-and-miss.

Comment

Cheers guys, i'm already/ have been a very regular customer with both of those though.

Comment

There's a place called Raven Games that I've visited a few times. They have some pretty good stuff and are quite friendly but they can be expensive.

Comment

what about www.wolfgames.com, tried them?

Comment

Originally posted by mugetsu View Post
              what about www.wolfgames.com, tried them?
              Amazing I've not used them for over 10 years, they are still going?!

Comment

yep they're still going and still provide a really good service.

Comment

Had a look Mugetsu, not much on there of interest to me, but i've heard good things about them on other forums. Although i prefer if condition is stated for stuff!

Comment

after a wee bit googling i came across this site www.consolepassion.co.uk , never used them myself and quite a bit of their gear seems out of stock, might be worth a try though.

Comment

I used www.japangamestock.com for the first time this week. Very, very good. Only bought one game to test the waters, here within 3 days (in a box you could have fitted a pair of boots in!) and mint, factory sealed condition. Will definitely use again.

Comment

I tried ordering an SFC game from japangamestock.com and, even though my order processed, I received an email a few days later saying that my order had been cancelled. After two or three emails of me asking why, the company replied that as mail to my area is prone to going missing they would only send items via EMS. I live in Winchmore Hill, London, and I have never had a package go missing in my life. As the EMS shipping was exorbitant I figured that if they didn't want my business that's fine by me.

Comment

I always use EMS as i want fast shipping, and i don't trust any countries postal system, including ours. I can see why you'd be hacked off though! I'll be using them again, if you still need to get that game i could order it for you and forward it on as i'd be using the EMS again.

Comment

Originally posted by ikobo_1 View Post
                            I always use EMS as i want fast shipping, and i don't trust any countries postal system, including ours. I can see why you'd be hacked off though! I'll be using them again, if you still need to get that game i could order it for you and forward it on as i'd be using the EMS again.
                            Thanks for the offer mate but I got it cheaper elsewhere. Was Mickey & Donald's Magical Adventure 3 and I managed to get a mint and complete copy for thirty quid off evilbay.

Comment

Working...
                            X