A PC-Engine listing to see.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A PC-Engine listing to see.......

Now, if this guys finally got himself sorted out, this is quite a listing...........

Still not sure i'd trust him as far as i could throw him mind you!

This the guy who was scamming a few weeks ago isnt it?
    Last edited by SuperDanX; 16-07-2009, 09:10. Reason: Who not how

Comment

Yeah, I think so.

Last but not least, I want to declare that I’m a honest seller (seriously)

Last month, my account was suspended by eBay due to some misunderstandings with each other. Now, eBay restore my account and everything as usual as before. I will re-list those items which ended bidding before deadline. If you still interested in them, welcome to bid them again. I’m so sorry for arousing inconvenience.

Comment

Yes it is lads, thats why i said i still wouldn't trust him. I suppose if you bought with the protection of paypal you'd be ok. I did get a full refund the last time when i suspect it was the same guy.

Comment

I just feel sorry for the games on the bottom of those piles

Comment

-----
            Last edited by HC_O; 02-05-2010, 00:42.

Comment

There no fun in buying every game in one hit though is there? The funs in the hunt too no?

Comment

I agree, building a collection is something to do gradually, although i have bought large collections in the past just to get a few items i wanted. Even if this auction is legit, out of the 700 games how many will be mint? Not many i'm guessing, and i have to say it's something important to me. I've often bought and sold the same game ten times untill i get a copy thats a keeper. There is admittedly a bit of me that would like to buy the lot, take what i need and sell on the rest, but it's just not worth it at the risk involved here. And as i have very few games left to go i'll let this one pass. I'd be interested to see if he would post a picture of the ten rarest games in there though, but i know he won't.

Comment

Over 10k with 9 hours to go. Someones taking a hell of a gamble without seeing proper pictures of whats included.......................

Comment

-----
                    Last edited by HC_O; 02-05-2010, 00:25.

Comment

Couldn't agree more Jamie. Now, i wonder what my minty collection would go for........................

NO! Never again!

Comment

Id hate to find out that he carefully printed out 700 scans of PC Engine games and cased them all up. Its a possibility!

Comment

Wow, thats quite a conspiracy theory......................

BUT! I have been thinking, yeah, he's posted everything out so far..........................but this is the big sting he's been waiting to make. But the fact is, as HC_O says, out of the 700 games, only a small percentage are valuable. Even if the winner does receive them, i bet 90% of them are in garbage condition. We'll see what happens..................

Comment

Well it wasn't me.

Comment

-----
                              Last edited by HC_O; 02-05-2010, 00:24.

Comment

Working...
                              X