X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Top 20 rare PAL games for all systems?

-----
    Last edited by HC_O; 02-05-2010, 00:26.

Um, Euro versions of Kizuna Encounter and Ultimate 11 for the Aes are quite rare but I doubt you'll ever see them at a car boot! Some Euro NGPC games are rare too such as Pocket Reversi, KoF R1, Faselei! and Evolution: Eternal Dungeons.

Incidentally, while we're plugging 'for sale' stuff, my copy of Evolution is up on eBay

I think there are quite a few rare PAL NES games that I'm sure Causterize will tell you all about!

Comment

Rodland is a fairly rare PAL nes release as is Rainbow Islands - I don't know how rare they are though, certainly the AES games listed above are rarer. Incidentally I found both the PAL nes games in a thrift store London about a year ago and made a tidy profit on both

Strangely I also picked up the 32X Sonic title from there, can't remember the name (Chaotix?), for about £4. A little gem that place was

Booty's are always good for a bargain. When I still lived with my parents I used to go once a week and would always find a gem or two; Guardian Heroes, Banjo Tooie, Mario Kart etc.
      Last edited by Escape-To-88; 04-08-2009, 15:28.
      3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

Comment

32X Darxide & Primal Rage

Comment

-----
          Last edited by HC_O; 02-05-2010, 00:26.

Comment

I've never, ever seen the PAL Saturn version of Swagman in the flesh, and I've never seen it appear on eBay. Nice little game that was, too.

Comment

Primal Rage
              I'm pretty sure Seany had one of these? They VERY occasionally appear, or now used to appear, in Gamestation retro bin's for a few quid under ten notes. Know a couple of people who sourced them that way and floggd them for a ludicrous amount on Fleabay.

Comment

Originally posted by Escape-To-88 View Post
                I'm pretty sure Seany had one of these? They VERY occasionally appear, or now used to appear, in Gamestation retro bin's for a few quid under ten notes. Know a couple of people who sourced them that way and floggd them for a ludicrous amount on Fleabay.

Got it for ?5.99 in Gamestation. Shifted it on ebay for about ?100. Nearly shat my strides when I spotted that bad boy, I can tell thee.

Comment

Nearly shat my strides when I spotted this bad boy
                  Are you sure that was the game? I'm aware of your delicate constitution Mr Smith. Like the Hogan tash by the way. I was thinking of wearing a Ravishinh Rick Rude ensemble myself but don't think my pink-hooped jumper will cover enough.

Comment

You and your fruity pink gear. Honestly. But yeah, twas Primal Rage. Such a gash game as well, lol

Comment

I quite like Primal Rage. Yes it's a cheese fest, but any game that has a wee Harryhausen style dinosaur with killer bodily functions, is ok in my book

Back onto topic and here is some rare Pal stuff I can think of:

N64

Smash Brothers
                      Banjo Tooie

PS1

Suikoden 1 &2
                      Castlevania (with soundtrack CD)
                      Street Fighter Vs Xmen
                      Marvel Vs Street Fighter

Not too sure HOW rare all these are, but I know most of them command at least £20 for decent copies of the Street Fighter games, and more for the rest.

Comment

Not in any order but:

Kizuna Encounter (Neo Geo AES)
                        Ultimate 11 (Neo Geo AES)
                        Metal Slug 1 (Neo Geo AES)
                        Primal Rage, Darxide, T-Mek (32x)
                        Samurai Shodown, Neo Geo Cup, (NGPC)
                        Rodland (NES)
                        Smurfs game (Master System)

Panza Kickboxing, Copter 271 , Dick Tracy, Chase HQ (GX4000)

Comment

Isn't there a C64 cartridge that is rarer than powdered snow leopard cocks? Robocop 2 and Double Dragon ringing bells for some reason

Comment

Originally posted by Big Seany View Post
                            Isn't there a C64 cartridge that is rarer than powdered snow leopard cocks? Robocop 2 and Double Dragon ringing bells for some reason
                            I owned both of those carts back in the day, so I hope not.

Comment

Do you mean rare rare or rare valuable?

Comment

Working...
                              X