N64 games, what games am i missing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

N64 games, what games am i missing?

been getting back into my N64, recently, picked up a new US/Jap RGB machine after my old one borked, so been picking up a the odd game, here's my list so far:

1080 SNOWBOARDING
    BLASTCORPS
    DOOM 64
    EXITEBIKE 64
    F ZERO X
    GOLDENEYE
    J LEAGUE SOCCER
    KILLER INSTINCT GOLD
    LEGEND OF ZELDA: MAJORAS MASK
    LEGEND OF ZELDA: OCARINA OF TIME
    MARIO KART 64
    MARIO TENNIS
    PERFECT DARK
    PILOTWINGS
    SIN AND PUNISHMENT
    STAR WARS: BATTLE FOR NABOO
    STAR WARS: POD RACER
    STAR WARS: ROGUE SQUADREN
    STAR WARS: SHADOWS OF THE EMPIRE
    STARFOX 64
    SUPER MARIO 64
    SUPER SMASH BROS
    TUROK
    TUROK 2
    WAVERACE

should there be any other good games to add, not looking for filler stuff, just good old playable games.....

I never experienced them back in the day but I've recently played through Banjo-Kazooie (to completion) and Banjo-Tooie (ongoing) via the XBLA and both are absolutely fantastic.

Comment

Paper Mario is fantastic.

Comment

Bomberman 64 (the one with loads of Bomberman games) http://cgi.ebay.com.my/Nintendo-64-B...mZ330335242492

Comment

Jet Set Gemini, that and Excitebike were my fave games on the system.

Comment

I personally rate Mario Golf highly on the N64. I have the Gamecube version, but it's missing some of the sparkle that the N64 version had.

For a couple of not so obvious choices, I (against public opinion) enjoyed both Castlevania games on the N64. It was a while back and they may have dated terribily since then, but if you can take them in their own right, rather than wanting them to be a 3D version of what had gone before, they were pretty good.

Comment

Custom Robo. If you have a J-N64 and haven't played this you should be ashamed of yourself. That's my view anyway.

Comment

The Goemon games although I've never actually played the second one. The first one is rather tasty.

Comment

One game is enough -

Tip top game

Comment

No love for Diddy Kong Racing? It's everything Mario Kart should have been. Single player adventure was fantastic, unlocking everything took ages and had skill involved. Not to mention beating that f'kin pig before the Space zones.

DS remake was awful though.

Comment

Originally posted by MegaMan X View Post
                      No love for Diddy Kong Racing? It's everything Mario Kart should have been. Single player adventure was fantastic, unlocking everything took ages and had skill involved. Not to mention beating that f'kin pig before the Space zones.

DS remake was awful though.
                      here here

Comment

cheers guys

going to add

Jet Force Gemini, Bomberman 64, DK Racing, Castlevania games (i like my CV games) to my want list.

Comment

If you are looking for underated gems, then Space Station Silicon Valley was one of my favourites for the system. Snowbow Kids is also a great alternative to the cr*p-fest that was Mario Kart 64.

Comment

Don't forget the awesome Body Harvest.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Conker's bad fur day is the only thing I'd add to that list.

Comment

Working...
                              X