PC Engine Hudson Vol.# list?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PC Engine Hudson Vol.# list?

Dunno if this has been asked before, but i couldn't find any full lists on google of the Vol. of Hudson Soft games for PCE except this one which is incomplete:
    I can't remember where I got this list from, but it lists all (except 2) of the Hudson HuCards that have a Volume # in the top right corner. Since there has been many questions lately when people find new PC Engine games, I though this might help. 1 - The Kung Fu (China Warrior aka Druken Master (There I fixed it) :P ) 2 - Bikkuriman World 3 - Victory Run 4 - Shanghai 5 - Necromancer 6 - Kato and Ken Chan (JJ and Jeff - Uncensored) 7 - R-Type I 8 - Yuu Yuu Jinsei

Was wondering if there's a complete list, somewhere or if anyone knows the missing two.

Just got a bit curious after seeing a few games labelled with numbers.

-----
    Last edited by HC_O; 02-05-2010, 00:37.

Comment

Oh that's a bit weird how they left out two numbers :S
      Thanks for that.

Comment

What i'm after is a complete list, in a simple layout, of all the games (CD and Huey) that doesn't make my eyes bleed trying to read it. PC-Engine Daisakusen being a case in point, anyone know where one is? I want to check that i have everything i want apart from the last couple i know i'm still hunting down.

Comment

-----
          Last edited by HC_O; 02-05-2010, 00:37.

Comment

Working...
          X