Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New PS Store Retrogaming feature - Game Diggin'!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New PS Store Retrogaming feature - Game Diggin'!

PS Store users might already know that Sony has released a series of video shows under the name Game Diggin' where personalities, from inside and outside the world of games, are invited to revisit the PSX catalogue - namely the games made available by Sony in the Store. Like most Japanese shows, Game Diggin' is sheer fun to watch even if you don't have a clue as to what they're saying.

I took the liberty to publish Episode 1 and provide the links to Episode 2 in a blog post where I also explain several aspects of the show for those of you less familiar with older videogames. In case you want to get dirty diggin' deep in the PSX catalogue here's the link.

Also, Kazutoshi Iida fans will be glad to know that he's playing Tail of the Sun in Part 2. Spread the word.

I really like the name 'Game Diggin' ... I watched the video - and whilst I don't understand Japanese, I watched most of it and enjoyed it.

Thanks for posting it.

Comment

Yeah. I'll keep the blog updated with more videos should they be released anytime soon

Comment

Working...
      X