Populous?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Populous?

I was reading an old review of Actraiser and remembering what a bloody good game it is, in the review it mentions comparisons with Populous which I've never played, so I picked up Jap Copy, its not arrived yet, anyone know if it will be playable with Jap text? I can read Kana but not Kanji.

Japanese isn't an issue with populous. But since you aren't going to play the actual game, couldn't you have checked that on the rom?

Comment

Originally posted by ikobo_1 View Post
      Japanese isn't an issue with populous. But since you aren't going to play the actual game, couldn't you have checked that on the rom?
      I've bought the Super CD version and I don't have a rom of that
      I forgot there was a Hu-Card version also.

Comment

Ah, can you not get roms of CD's? I'm not too up on that kind of thing. Where does that leave you for playing games you buy sealed then? If you aren't going to open them how do you get to play them? The Hucard's better than the CD by the way IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by ikobo_1 View Post
          Ah, can you not get roms of CD's? I'm not too up on that kind of thing
          CD ISOs are just alot more difficult to find, every Hu-card ROM is very, very easy to get.
          There's torrent of the complete set but its far to large and I prefer to grab the rom after I've bought each game, its more fun.

the CD version is apparently meant to have improved graphics??? and some extras like a level populated by Bomber Mans/men lol
          Last edited by HC_O; 20-08-2009, 15:10.

Comment

Hmm, a bit of hopefully-okay-to-post, generalised information may come in handy here. To the Fact-Mobile!

At least with modern software, you should be able to select the file(s) that you wish to download. It's a long time since I saw a client that didn't allow one to choose which files are wanted. That should help you, eh? Assuming that's what you meant, rather than that you now own every game and a download of all of those would be unwieldy...

Now, we ain't seen each other, roight?!

Comment

Working...
            X