New racing game for dreamcast!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New racing game for dreamcast!

Apologies if posted already but it seems redspot games are releasing a micro machines esque 2d racer for dc next month.

10 years and still going strong lol

I hope the game's not as buggy as their website. I can't get a connection!

Comment

Hmmm... found info elsewhere and watched a video. Looks like Supercars 2 and I can't wait to play it!

Comment

Comment

man, this has been in the works for years. I'd given up any hope of it ever being released. It does look nice though.

Yakumo

Comment

I nearly forgot about this. I'm glad to see it's coming out and looking really good.

Comment

Finally, they will continue on that other adventure game now, Age of the Beast, or what's it called.

Comment

Pure coincidence that they use the font from San Francisco Rush 2049 in that trailer?

Comment

It looks alright but in the wake the superb Mashed games it does seem a little pointless making this type of game unless it going to be really special.

Comment

Originally posted by moonwhistle View Post
                    It looks alright but in the wake the superb Mashed games it does seem a little pointless making this type of game unless it going to be really special.
                    even tho i love dc i think simply releasing it on the console renders the game pointless

Comment

That doesn't make any sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Kron View Post
                        That doesn't make any sense.
                        no one will play it (not literally)

Comment

I guarantee you more people would buy it on DC compared to something like Xbox Live Indie Games.

Comment

There are plenty of Dreamcast devotees who will buy it. I hope the price isn't stupid - as that would put me off.

Comment

Originally posted by Kron View Post
                              I guarantee you more people would buy it on DC compared to something like Xbox Live Indie Games.
                              if that was true and i there was some way to prove it then, speaking as a dreamcast fan I think that would be great.

But as it stands there isn't.

Comment

Working...
                              X