Retro / Import shops in Manchester.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Retro / Import shops in Manchester.

I'll be in Manchester later this week and was wondering if there are any decent shops for picking up retro stuff?

There's a retro place in Afleck or Afteks Palace. Cant remember the exact name.

Comment

Afflecks Palace...

Afflecks is an emporium of eclecticism, a totem of indie commerce in Manchester's Northern Quarter.

Comment

Thanks guys. I'll need to have a look for that.

Comment

What kind of stuff to they carry? Can't really make out from that stupidly tiny photo.

Comment

any joy here fella?... never knew this shop was in Manc!!.. might have a wander down mysele

Comment

PLS
              Dont you know about some Retro Shops in BIRMINGHAM ???
              THANKS

Comment

That photo on the Afflecks site is the actual stall / cupboard thingy. There was loads of carts mainly PAL and some DC stuff. Bare Knuckle caught my eye but I thought £18 was a bit steep.

Comment

Visited Manc at the weekend and dropped by Afflecks to check out this retro "cabinet". Bit disappointed, to be honest.

Japanese Sonic the Hedgehog for £25? Are they taking the piss?

Comment

Originally posted by Duddyroar View Post
                    Visited Manc at the weekend and dropped by Afflecks to check out this retro "cabinet". Bit disappointed, to be honest.

Japanese Sonic the Hedgehog for ?25? Are they taking the piss?
                    Ah crap, and there was me looking forward to visiting the shop next time I visit my sis.

Comment

Working...
                    X