Retro Gen handheld megadrive.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Retro Gen handheld megadrive.

Anyone here got one? and if you have, any good?

If you're talking about what I think you are, this is the thread you want to read bud:

Comment

It would be the thread if you could just get a straight yes or no as to whether it's any good. Bloody forums.

Comment

Just get a Wiz instead... I'm getting one myself.

Comment

I liked the look of this retro gen handheld doofer as it lets you play the original carts on it as well as having TV output. I'm not really in to playing emulated games, i enjoy having the original sftware. If you see what i mean.

Comment

Originally posted by ikobo_1 View Post
            I liked the look of this retro gen handheld doofer as it lets you play the original carts on it as well as having TV output. I'm not really in to playing emulated games, i enjoy having the original sftware. If you see what i mean.
            Yeah, I see what you mean. I play real carts on a real Megadrive as I prefer the proper controllers, enjoy collecting etc, but when it's a choice between lumping around a knock-off console with a sack of carts and a dinky little unit that also plays dozens of other consoles, there really is no contest.

Comment

The sound is meant to be a bit dodgy just like the Blaze unit but the screen is fantastic.

Comment

I'll be getting one of these soonish. Looks pretty good to me, tiny unit, decent screen and it allows me to get up close and personal with my collection of MD carts.

You can't really compare this to the Wiz because there's a massive gulf in terms of price.

Comment

Working...
                X