X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My First Ebay auction (selling) :)

Wish me luck guys, since i had an extra copy laying around i thought
    this would make an excellent selling debut

I'm also flogging a vcd card for the Saturn if anyone is interested.

(if this post is in anyway a violation of forum rules feel free to delete/move it and scald me acordingly)

Best regards Max.

By the way is there anyway to get paid for P&P?
    Last edited by Kerberus; 03-12-2009, 19:19. Reason: Not having to create an aditional post.

Huh? Didn't you put in P&P extra? As you have a bid I don't think you can change it now.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
      Huh? Didn't you put in P&P extra? As you have a bid I don't think you can change it now.
      How do you put in "extra" ?
      Do you mean enter a p&p in the item description?

Comment

Ebay have kinda cut down on the P&P scandal, cause it's not used to calculate the Final Value Fee, when they take their cut. Used to be lots of auctions for games selling Buy It Now for 99p and postage being £25. So they look at what the P&P of similar items are and say you cant charge more than that, so as most games now have Free Postage, I doubt you can charge for P&P.

Comment

If it's a game that you know people will search for by title just stick it in the car parts section or something. That's what I did when I sold my copy of Border Down LE as I wanted to send it by Special Delivery only and there was no way I was letting eBay take a cut of the £6 it cost me to send!

Comment

I'll take the VCD card if the price is right.

Comment

Originally posted by Kerberus View Post
              How do you put in "extra" ?
              Do you mean enter a p&p in the item description?
              Last time I sold stuff on eBay (probably more than a year ago now though I suppose) there was an option so you could enter the price for the P&P. That must have been removed then. Sorry for the confusion.

Comment

Working...
              X