No announcement yet.

Uber Rare MD "Games"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missed out on this today, not sure if I've missed out on a bargain or had a lucky escape. Could find virtually no information about My Line Osaka Banking which was strange when there's plenty about Mega Anser / Nagoya etc..

The Ten Key Pad would have been nice to have, nevermind...

Live Streaming, Video Games, Anime, Manga, RPG, Board Games, JRPG, Battle Royale

Comment

No, I think you mist out.

For me, it is more rare than Tetris.
      The title is called Ōsaka Ginkō no Home Banking Service My Line. There is not much information about it because I think it is not known very well at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Juste View Post
        No, I think you mist out.

For me, it is more rare than Tetris.
        The title is called Ōsaka Ginkō no Home Banking Service My Line. There is not much information about it because I think it is not known very well at all.
        Ooh dont say that Juste! I've have a sneaky feeling I might have missed out but I couldnt find any information on the title or anyone who could tell me.

The package would have cost around ?160-00 incl fees & shipping so I decided not to take the gamble in the end. I only bid on it for the Ten Key Pad and game, didnt need the MD.

If I'd had more money I would have just bought it anyway but not in that position right now.

Comment

I am really sorry that you mist out. I think it is a really collectible item (I think maybe especially in the future when more people learn about it over time).

I think if the title was listed by itself, it would have sold for a lot of money.

Comment

Just found out it was worth 800-1000 Euro's.

Oh my...
            Last edited by WildWillyWilson; 18-02-2010, 19:13.

Comment

That is the bitterest of blows.

I've never even seen that pad and game!

Comment

Holly ****! If I would have seen that auction I would have bid well more than that which pisses me off because then I would have won. Shame that you also missed out on it WildWillyWilson.

Yakumo

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
                  Holly ****! If I would have seen that auction I would have bid well more than that which pisses me off because then I would have won. Shame that you also missed out on it WildWillyWilson.

Yakumo
                  Yes I should have bid more I now know- hindsight is a great thing!

Comment

anyone saved the pictures from this osaka my line auction ?

Comment

what ever happened to wildwillywilson?

Comment

Working...
                      X