X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SNK launch NeoGeo Museum site for 20th anniversary

NeoGeo Museum

Nice of them.

I read somer of that site before. Very nice. Looking forawrd to checking out the rest later on when I get home.

yakumo

Comment

Underwhelming. Although I expect nothing less from SNK.
      Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

It pretty much says nothing, and the history section is very poorly written. Shame, as I got quite excited when I saw the thread title.

Comment

Sorry guy. Just passing on the info.

Comment

Not your fault mate! Just a bit of a let down, you'd think they'd put more effort in. Hopefully they'll expand on what they've done so far.

Comment

Yeah, bit of a let-down really. Just a load of stuff everyone's already read a million times before.

"The characters brought to life by the NEOGEO live on to this day brilliantry". Seriously, do they add the Engrish on purpose?

Comment

I quite like the release chronology (havn't checked how complete it is mind).

Of course most videogamers who visit sites like this and NeoGeo.com are going to know all of that info, that's because we are videogame retards, this is a landmark site for the world in general to see a little bit about NeoGeo, granted, it could be a LOT more indepth.

Comment

Working...
                X