32x PAL rarities

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

32x PAL rarities

Just bought a 'near' complete 32x package off ebay. The 'near' bit will ruin me.

The usual suspects are missing -

Primal Rage
    T-Mek
    Darxide

Anyone own or ever seen a complete PAL copy of T-Mek or Primal Rage before? How much do they go for?

I've seen copies change hands with collectors from £800 - £1200.

Better start saving

Comment

A copy of T-mek went on a buy it now for £50 last year on eBay. I cried. (lol) I wish it had at least gone to a collector at that price though.
      From what I've seen/remember:
      Primal - about 300-500 range
      T-mek - 800+
      Darxide - around 700
      but they appear so rarely (I know 2 Darxide's have been on eBay before you want to point it out :P) they tend to go for whatever people want to pay for them.

Comment

Originally posted by teenagewasteland View Post
        A copy of T-mek went on a buy it now for ?50 last year on eBay. I cried. (lol) I wish it had at least gone to a collector at that price though.
        From what I've seen/remember:
        Primal - about 300-500 range
        T-mek - 800+
        Darxide - around 700
        but they appear so rarely (I know 2 Darxide's have been on eBay before you want to point it out :P) they tend to go for whatever people want to pay for them.
        Yeah, Hanyx got hold of that ?50 T-Mek. I remember talking to her about it in email. It was then back up for sale in about a week or two.

Comment

Yeah, Hanyx got hold of that £50 T-Mek. I remember talking to her about it in email. It was then back up for sale in about a week or two.
          Bet it wasn't for £80 lol

Comment

I paid ?1500 for T-Mek and Primal Rage but they are both in excellent condition. I keep missing the copies of Darxide when they appear for sale, but I'm sure I'm come across a copy sometime in the future, the ones I've noticed too late have generally sold for around ?750ish.

Comment

Originally posted by ninjabearhug View Post
              I paid ?1500 for T-Mek and Primal Rage but they are both in excellent condition. I keep missing the copies of Darxide when they appear for sale, but I'm sure I'm come across a copy sometime in the future, the ones I've noticed too late have generally sold for around ?750ish.
              One up there now for circa a grand or best offer.

Comment

Which has previously not sold at lower prices. Madness I tell thee lol.

Comment

Working...
                X