Going for a complete PAL MD collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going for a complete PAL MD collection

Can't believe I never saw this forum before. I am not alone!!!

Trying to get a complete MD PAL collection (as it was the first console I ever owned).

Some pictures below: -

wet your wistle on this! (see what i did there?!!)

could you explain the picture on the bottom please.

Comment

Very nice, I enjoy searching for the individual games though. Doesn't seem fun to get them all in one hit. Whoever buys that will enevitably split it.

It is a picture of the Life magazine video game champions of 1982.

Comment

Originally posted by mr_wistles View Post
        Very nice, I enjoy searching for the individual games though. Doesn't seem fun to get them all in one hit. Whoever buys that will enevitably split it.

It is a picture of the Life magazine video game champions of 1982.
        Slightly off topic But are you in that pic? Fair play to you if you are!!

Comment

No, I am only 29 (for another week)

Check out the films "The King of Kong" and "Chasing Ghosts" and then all will be revealed.

Comment

Incidentally, which pal md game was/will be the hardest to get hold of? I've often toyed with building up my md collection but never grew above 100 or so titles. I have a few 'desirable' titles like the punisher but it can't really be considered super rare, just - super expensive!! Are there any 'low print run almost impossible to get hold of and insanely expensive when they show up' titles?

Comment

I am not 100% sure. There are a few which I have not seen such as Normy's Beach Babe-O-Rama.

Comment

I've never heard of it before but just done some research and it's quite rare. There's one on ebay at the moment for circa £45. Because i'm a nice person, i'll give you first dibs on it. If you don't want it, let me know and i'm gonna bag it to see what it's about. I wasn't actually aware that there were any ea rare pal games.

Comment

Yeah I have seen it on there. I have bought about 40 games this week so I am holding off.

Comment

You want a rare PAL MD game. Im being deadly serious here, good luck finding Madden 97. US version is an easy one to get, but the PAL one is the toughie.
                    Oh and Mutant League Hockey too.

Great collection

Comment

I have Mutant League Football but yes I have never seen hockey

Comment

Cauterize, was gonna have punt based on your tip. I simply cannot bring myself round to paying over 30 quid for a madden game!! My fingers wont let me do it!!

Comment

Originally posted by chocklo View Post
                          Cauterize, was gonna have punt based on your tip. I simply cannot bring myself round to paying over 30 quid for a madden game!! My fingers wont let me do it!!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Madden-97-Mega...ht_1376wt_1002
                          Somebody just has!! (not me)

Comment

Come on! Own up!!

Comment

Hahaha it would appear we have people reading up the rarity tips without posting. Tut tut!

TBH you probbably should have paid that for it Once this rarity catches on its going to become a real pain to get/fight for.

And for the record, that much for postage is a scandal...

Comment

Working...
                              X