No announcement yet.

[April] Crackdown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

491 green orbs. Can't find the remaining nine. May have to bust a map out!

Comment

I just need to finish this game already. My backlog of games is quite frankly out of control but I just can't leave this alone.

Comment

499 greenies! Really annoying me now though!

Comment

I finally have this having never played it. Trouble is, with Alan Wake this week and Red Dead for the next few months I don't think I have any time to play it!

Comment

Snap!

Comment

Once you pop you just can't stop! Start it up and by the time you're finished with it Wake and Red Dead will be cheaper.

Comment

Cracking game this; just got the last Shai Gen boss to kill and all the gangs are done but I'm just having far too much fun hoovering up achievements, skills and orbs at the moment - on 460 green and 150 hidden; 4 starred all skills and maxxed a couple.

Brilliant fun, I'd been put off playing this as GTA4 stank the place out and really swicthed me off openworld games like this, a bit wrong I was.

When's the sequel out?!

Comment

Just got street racer elite today. A worthy 150G that was. Only had a couple of troublesome races, mostly the La Mugre one with the buggy. What a bitch that was! The main issue is getting past the pack early, as if you don't, the lead car will gain a MASSIVE lead and is sometimes impossible to catch!

Comment

Working...
                  X