PAL SNES Collectors! Show yourselves!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PAL SNES Collectors! Show yourselves!

Hello everyone, I have just recently joined this site, I’m a long time reader and im looking to meet PAL snes collectors. I have not been able to find many other forums out there with people that have a true passion for PAL snes collecting. I have been a long time member of the controversial sealed game heaven forum but have recently decided to migrate to this forum. I recognise a lot of the names I see regularly here Cauterize, hydrox, yesteryear, chocklo, Blast Harbody, etc and that’s why I have joined to talk with people with the same passion as myself for the great snes console. Many of you may know me from eBay where I did have a shop for many years but since completing my snes collection I have closed it. So if you collect snes games give us a shout!
    Last edited by Snesbits; 09-05-2010, 22:06.

Hello! And welcome aboard.

We've already met, at least eBay would suggest so Thanks for Lethal Enforcers the other week, very pleased with it! And that legendary wall of CIB SNES games photo you've left floating around the web for years is rather impressive...

Yesteryeargames has begun selling up his SNES collection as far as I'm aware.

Comment

yes I did buy one game from him lol, I bought F1 Pole Position, so hows your collection coming along snes wise?

Comment

Snes ? Who would want to collect for that !

Welcome aboard , though as an initition ceremony you have to video yourself opening up all that sealed stuff and then sell the mint games to me !

Comment

Haha thanks nintastic I am in the process of trying to aquire eveything I have sealed in opened mint condition myself!, I also saw the few minty games in the recieved game thread you pictured very nice I must say!

So is there a trade thread here?

Comment

Cauterize clear your inbox!

cant send no pm!

Comment

Yes, I'm famed for it in here, ask my followers !!!

With regards to the trade forum ,

At a set number of posts and/or time you have been a member you will automatically be promoted to the regular membership with access to all the trading forums
              Though at a guess the amount of snes posting you'll get up to that won't take you that long !

Now open them games and post to ..............

Comment

Ahh thanks for that I always see people mentioning the trade forum and now I know why I cant see it!

Have you got any pictures Nintastic of your collection?

I will have to upload my latest 'Wall of Snes' lol
                Last edited by Snesbits; 09-05-2010, 22:22.

Comment

LOL PAL

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                    LOL PAL
                    I do like SFC as well but my first thread was just to meet PAL snes collectors!

Comment

Oh and I like your EPOCH Mario World toy Importaku

Comment

Hehe just teasing, people that know me know i prefer the jpn versions of most stuff.

Welcome to the forums

Comment

One day importaku you will see the ...........................

Comment

Originally posted by Snesbits View Post
                            Cauterize clear your inbox!

cant send no pm!
                            Done

Comment

blimming eck sexy pms already !

Comment

Working...
                              X