Last offical PAL Mega Drive release?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last offical PAL Mega Drive release?

Hi Chaps, having got Madou Monogatari the last official JP release for the Mega Drive- just wondering what the last official PAL release was? PAL as in UK shores not including Australia or Brazil etc...

From memory = Fifa road to world cup 98?

Comment

Micro Machines Military

Comment

It was either Fifa or Madden 98.

The last US game was Frogger.

Comment

98? Wow!

Comment

Originally posted by Fastware View Post
            It was either Fifa or Madden 98.
            What you say sounds true, but im almost conviced its MMM. I'm sure I read it somewhere, but I can't find where. I might be wrong though

Madden 98 never came out on the Megadrive. But Fifa 98 came out in 1997, MMM in 1996 according to Wikipedia. I stand corrected

Comment

What about NHL 98? Doh that was US not PAL I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Cauterize View Post
                What you say sounds true, but im almost conviced its MMM. I'm sure I read it somewhere, but I can't find where. I might be wrong though

Madden 98 never came out on the Megadrive. But Fifa 98 came out in 1997, MMM in 1996 according to Wikipedia. I stand corrected
                Been meaning to reply to this thread, yup from the research I've done it seems Fifa 98 was the last game released. I saw Madden 98 but couldnt find any record of a Mega Drive release for it so as you've mentioned mate.

The Lost World: Jurassic Park came out in 97 also but January, guessing Fifa 98 may have been released later.

Comment

I've always heard that it was Fifa 98 - I'm pretty sure that was the consensus from the guys I know who compiled the Digital Press PAL listings.

Micro Machines Military would have been a far better game to end on though, in my opinion! ;-) Absolutely bloody BRILLIANT game!

Comment

Working...
                  X