N64 collector's needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

N64 collector's needed

Hi guys, we're looking at starting a new feature about collecting and I was wondering if there was anyone here with a good knowledge of the N64 (hardware/peripherals/games) as that's the system I'd like to start with.

Nintastic must be one of the guys to talk to, he's bloody obsessed with the thing.

Comment

I might be able to help with Australian variants/exclusives. I don't care how many botched 50hz conversions we got in PAL land, I still adore the system and its games. Also trying to work on a fix for those notoriously bad control sticks if anyone's interested.

Comment

i have a collection of about 30-40 jpn/US n64 games and have a decent knowledge of the system. I sure that there are more knowledgable people on this forum who have the DD drive etc

let me know if i can help
        Last edited by dvdx2; 25-08-2010, 18:40.

Comment

Depending on what you require i can probably chip in a bit of help have a reasonably decent sized jpn collection full of the weirder titles, plus stuff like the 64DD & a few collectables for that. Depends what your after really.

Comment

Nintastic must be one of the guys to talk to, he's bloody obsessed with the thing.
            Thanks for that buddy, love you to

By the way , the one you bought off me is on route ! Opps did I say that out loud !

If you need any minty ninty pal game pics I may be able to help, once ikobo's finished with them

Though mr finngamer on youtube is the one to ask ,
            Last edited by nintastic; 25-08-2010, 20:20.

Comment

Originally posted by nintastic View Post
              Though mr finngamer on youtube is the one to ask ,
              Those videos of his are SO boring.

Comment

If it helps I'm a PAL cart collector (for my sins!) and I'm only 50 or so titles from a full collection. I can definately provide some information if you need some!

Comment

Any info on the new feature, Strider? Or keeping it secret for now?
                  I really like the idea of a keen enthusiast/collector providing source material and am interested in what info you'd be after. Looking forward to reading the end results!

Comment

Thanks for the feedback so far
                    I'm just looking at a way to revisit old machines, as we're getting a lot of requests to cover them, but I'm fully aware that older readers will be wanting something fresh. It therefore makes the most sense to look at classic machines from a collector's viewpoint.

Comment

Sounds ace. Are you thinking of something similar to the 'Let's Play' features but with platform centered questions?

Comment

Working...
                      X