No announcement yet.

real quick question about Exhumed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nope. You could get Deathtank Zwei (the sequel) on Duke Nukem 3D by either having a save file from Quake, or supposedly by destroying every toilet in the game.

Comment

What is this Deathtank stuff then? Is it worth all the effort?

Comment

Multiplayer tank mayhem. Is actually one of the best games on the Saturn if you have friends to play against, despite not being much to look at.

Comment

Ohhhhhhh, like Gorillas.

Comment

I didn't realise it had been released on XBLA aswell actually, looks like a decent update. Would be nice if it appeared on PC at some point.

Comment

Talking for the Saturn version only. This is the best FPS I ever played , with the most perfect level design I seen in a game other than Mario IV. The game is a lesson in perfect level design, and the best part is when you think you finished the game, There's all the Dolls to collect, and that is a master class and a game in its own right (they're so well placed).
              Brilliant game, fantastic graphics,super sound and the most perfect level design ever seen in a FPS . Perform Prime, this was really like playing a FPS version of Super Metroid. It just saddens me, what happen to the Team.

How SOA could allow and let Lobotomy go to the wall I'll never know, even if it was mostly the teams own fault with poor deals. SOA should have steeped in, and given them some DC projects to work on, to see them through.

Comment

I completed Exhumed about a year ago and it was one of the best games I've ever played. As others have said, the level design is excellent and pretty similar to Metroid Prime. It's also got a great atmosphere and an amazing soundtrack. Definitely worth getting.

Comment

Interview with the programmer of the Saturn version:

Sega Saturn UK - A site founded in 2007, dedicated to bringing the Sega Saturn community togeather in an informal and friendly online community.

Comment

Cheers for the link. Nice interview. I remember SSM raving about their games and they definitely influenced me to buy them at the time.

Comment

Just a quick note about the Saturn version is that you want to ideally go for a USA (Powerslave) or Japanese version (Egypt 1999).

As there was a big fuss at the time in Saturn magazine as the PAL version was the first to be released and didn't come with deathtanks and lacked a few minor bug fixes as well.

Comment

Working...
                      X