No announcement yet.

N64 Time - Duke Nukem 64

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yup it is this one & it's pretty good for a bomberman game. Shame it was the last one released for n64 in Japan could have done with this instead of Baku bomberman.

Comment

Where did you pick it up Jason? Yahoo auctions?

Comment

Nope i got it back in the day when it was first released i asked yakumo to pick me it up as he used to get me my n64 games when he went games shopping.

Comment

I got mine from a random internet store, which is now long gone. I saw one on ebay but they wouldn't ship to the UK? I've only seen 3 including the one I got
          The safest and most inclusive global community of photography enthusiasts. The best place for inspiration, connection, and sharing!

Comment

Well the good thing is I have about 4 years to track it down. May have to look for a copy in Japan.

Comment

Originally posted by noobish hat View Post
              Well the good thing is I have about 4 years to track it down. May have to look for a copy in Japan.
              Well lmk, as I'm gonna get shot of mine soon as I sold N64 a while back so its just eye candy sitting there all shiny and newish (lolling at the fact I can't play it)

Comment

Problem is I have no idea what it's worth, since there's nowhere with a copy.

Comment

Originally posted by noobish hat View Post
                  Yeah, but all the games on it are terrible, apart from Portal.
                  I don't want to go off topic any further but even if you didn't enjoy the Half Life 2 series I find it hard to believe you'd consider it terrible, fps fan or not the game just screams quality from every pixel. I never even turned on Portal.

Comment

It's terrible to me. I couldn't really consider it any other way, given that I have been so bored by it that I couldn't finish it. Actually, now that I think about it, it has lots of the same problems that Turok has - extremely poor, circuitous level design, repetitive and uninteresting enemies, bland weapons, and platforming. Platforming for Christ's sake! Go make a platformer if you want to do that! Probably the most overrated first person shooter ever, along with Halo. But yeah, let's not get into that.

Comment

I agree on the HL2 front. Not terrible, not badly made, just not great.

On the subject of Starfox... I've only played a little bit here and there, mainly multiplayer. I came very close to buying it and playing it about 18 months ago after reading a Time Extend article in EDGE, but for one reason and another it never quite happened. It's on my to-do list, though! Right after I've sated my desire for second-rate first-person shooters.

Comment

You'd better get your ass in gear! Jap version comes out at the end of the month!

Comment

Just sourced a US copy of Doom 64 in nice condition – on Amazon UK of all places, via Germany.

Comment

Congratzo! I'm waiting for my lovely PAL Doom 64 to arrive, although I can't play it till Friday I'm also struggling to find a copy of Hexen, which I will be needing soon. And does nobody have a copy of Killer Instinct knocking about? Why is it so scarce in boxed form?

In other news: Oh. My. Frog. I've made a total ass of myself. I've spent all day struggling to complete Pilotwings thanks to the impossible Pilot Class rocket belt tasks. I've JUST realised there is a break button, which stops you dead in the air! I've done all the other sodding missions without knowing about it! Should be a cakewalk now!

Also been camping by the letterbox today, waiting for my copy of Wonder Project J2, but no sign of it. This is the project working for me though In the recent past I have only occasionally been excited about the arrival of a game, and even then I would usually examine the packaging etc, and then stick it on a shelf and forget about it. It's been a long time since I raced from the front door to my bedroom to actually PLAY a new arrival.

Comment

Dude I have a PAL copy of KI Gold that is looking for a good home - box is rather tatty but it does have instructions! Yours if you want it?

Actually I have a shed load of N64 games somewhere that I was gonna give to a charity shop so will offer them up here to your good self, Pat and anyone else who is looking for some N64 goodness. Will have a search later and see what I've got...

Comment

zomg that would be hamaze

Comment

Working...
                                X