Zombie Revenge.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zombie Revenge.

Apart from being one of the best sega Arcade games I have ever played in recent years, If only I could of played this at the time, I would of been in a gaming heaven as it happened, despite buying a dreamcast on release, I missed this, and tbh, I spent a lot of time with my 'first internet' back then.

The question...I'm finding it a bit tricky, yes, I'm enjoying it, I want to know...is it realistictly possible to beat this game on one man?

I got up to episode 5 on 3 Credits earlier, its tough, but man, its so atmospheric and enjoyable, I'm in Love with this game.

I've never managed to and I played it loads, that said I am pish. Feeding credits has never and will never bother me though

Comment

I haven't played this for ages, but I remember being awful at it. It's a tough little game but pretty good.

Comment

It wasn't a very faced placed twitch reaction game, and can be boring to watch sometimes if you played as careful as you could. The gun was way overpowered. shoot wait shoot, took significant damage. I could complete it with one credit or get to the last stage at least in the arcade.

I also recall the arcade version having better graphics than the dc too if my mind doesn't fail me. Namco Wonderpark days are too long gone.

Comment

The arcade version looks exactly the same (Naomi).

Boo-Lets

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowDancer View Post
            Apart from being one of the best sega Arcade games I have ever played in recent years, If only I could of played this at the time, I would of been in a gaming heaven as it happened, despite buying a dreamcast on release, I missed this, and tbh, I spent a lot of time with my 'first internet' back then.

The question...I'm finding it a bit tricky, yes, I'm enjoying it, I want to know...is it realistictly possible to beat this game on one man?

I got up to episode 5 on 3 Credits earlier, its tough, but man, its so atmospheric and enjoyable, I'm in Love with this game.
            It can be done but it takes alot of practice to win as it's a long and hard game. Doing the VMU game does help a bit, for me and my brother it was a case of learning the enemies and boss fights. Also knowing where the weapons are and when to use them really helps.

Took us a lot of attempts but we did beat it in the end.

Comment

Played through this last night for the first time in years, hard as nails.

"A man with gold eyes told me to give this to you" LMAO!

Comment

If this is the one I am thinking of, its got some amazing voice acting.

Comment

I still have the JP version around, but not a DC atm. Its one of the games that never bored me.

This is a game about mastery, controls are difficult but deffo suit the experience. Its about knowing where the enemy spawns, what to block (that big ass Area 5 boss is easy if you get the blocking down), where to find the secrets. Arcade stick is an absolute must, I couldn't play this with controller.

I could usually get to the House of the Dead with 1 credit, and then I would usually lose em like candy. The last level is a typical Arcade quarter cruncher thats meant to soak up your coins. Those damned lasers. I also hated those midgets from earlier in the game.

Comment

I haven't played it in a while either but I do enjoy it. I also agree that it is hard. I'll keep on at it a few times but will get frustrated when I can't get any further.

I can confirm that an arcade stick is far more playable. It's too awkward with a controller.

Comment

Working...
                    X