Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wo-ho, brand new copy of Guilty Gear X for the DC!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wo-ho, brand new copy of Guilty Gear X for the DC!

YES!!!

I've been meaning to get a copy of Guilty Gear X for about 6 years. Two weeks ago I was on ebay and stumbled upon a copy for ?12, the photos looked mint, well it arrived today and it came form Japan and was still sealed, with the audio CD too.

I'm not going to have chance today but I'm looking foward to giving it a play at some point this week.

I love this game! I personally think it's one of the best 2D beat-em' ups and rate it over Street Fighter.

definitely agree its very good, and with lovely graphics to boot. For me the high note for the series was GGX2 Midnight Carnival, sadly though since then Arcsys decided to constant rehash the same game with little revamping and ultimately killed the series for me. This issue also halted me getting into Blazblue (which I still cant get into)...

As for it being better then street fighter? I cant agree there, SF3S was a superior game to me and stands the test of time too.

Looks like a lovely copy though!

Comment

Is it sealed or in a re-sealable bag?

Not that it matters of course, just curious based on the photo.

Comment

Propper unopened sealed as in brand new unused.

Comment

Firstly, nice buy.

Secondly, ought this whole topic reside in the 'Post everytime you get ANYTHING retro. We want to know' thread?

Comment

XX Accent Core is -so- much better though.

And 3s trumps it still, obviously.

Even so, nice.

Comment

Yep gotta echo the sentiments on here, tis a great game. I remember picking the exact same version in a local Gamestation of all places (back in the day they used to sell JPN imports) for the princely sum of £5 complete. *Sigh* it was a shame Gamestation went the way it did.

Anyway mate, congrats on the buy

Comment

Thank and true it is a shame

Originally posted by Super Grover View Post
                Firstly, nice buy.

Secondly, ought this whole topic reside in the 'Post everytime you get ANYTHING retro. We want to know' thread?
                You are probably right, but I only noticed that thread after I posted this one.

Comment

Working...
                X